Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee 111 Texas 105 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The lesser liked orange team comes from 17 down to defeat the Horns in an overtime shootout. Fun game to watch though, even though I despise and refuse to pull for UT. (Somewhere, Darth Fulmer is smiling and hoping this carries over to his evil band of felons as the Vols prepare for Penn State)
sounded like a good game
Heck of a shot by Lofton at the end of the game to give UT the lead over Texas's Durant.
Have I asked how did U.K. not recruit Lofton?
Tremendous Game! Good job Lofton!
Yeah that shot Lofton made over Durant was crazy. Very impressive performance and comeback by the Vols. As much as I hate to say that.
agreed...i was pulling for Texas too
I alwasy root for SEC teams against other foes! This isn't football TIdesHoss32. I mean, Alabama would probably or have the chance to beat them in basketball since UT owns them in football anymore!...LOL!!!!!!!!!
that...was NOT cool...hey have you seen my new hat? You know, the one with the 12 national titles scripted on it?:Thumbs:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I alwasy root for SEC teams against other foes! This isn't football TIdesHoss32. I mean, Alabama would probably or have the chance to beat them in basketball since UT owns them in football anymore!...LOL!!!!!!!!!
Lofton, Lofton, Lofton. Great win for UT and the SEC.
This was a great game to watch.
You guys ought to be ashamed not rooting for Lofton.Rootin for Texas,,no way
oh no no...I dont root against Lofton. I hope Lofton averages 50 a game..Im just a tried and true Tennessee hater. Id never root for them. EVER..Against anybody from any conference in football or basketball
Old school Dawg Wrote:You guys ought to be ashamed not rooting for Lofton.Rootin for Texas,,no way
Just heard a pretty good joke about Tennessee.

Tennesse wears Orange on saturday to play

They were Orange on sunday to go deer hunting

And they wear Orange on monday to pick up the trash along the highway.
Lofton is the real deal, how stupid id Tubby
-STAT- Wrote:Just heard a pretty good joke about Tennessee.

I am a UT fan and that is classic!:lmao: :thatsfunn
theyd better hope they dont pick up any trash on any stretch of road im travelling on...or college football would be a minus one, lol..but that joke is a timeless classic
-STAT- Wrote:Just heard a pretty good joke about Tennessee.

1 word...LOFTON!