Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After beating South Pulaski and Johnson Central the way Belfry did, I was wondering if Northern Pulaski would want to play on a Neutral Field to decide which team is the best in the state.
I believe that a game was actually proposed. Unfortunately...due to number of games already scheduled....no way of making it happen.

Belfry is definitely playing at a different level right now. Offensively and defensively they are really clicking.
Northern's schedule is maxed out with only 3 games remaining. I would be surprised if any of the remaining teams were to cancel based on all three being conference games. That would be the only way we could make that happen. However, I would LOVE to see this match-up as it would greatly help both teams heading into the playoffs. I believe making this game happen was discussed, just too late in the scheduling process. Belfry has a very nice squad this year. Good luck to the Pirates the rest of the way!
Is Belfry playing this Saturday? I was thinking about making the trip if they are.
Yes they play at home against hazard at 1:00 homecoming!!
Is it possible that Belfry and N. Pulaski meet in the playoffs or are they in different divisions?
Different divisions. N Pulaski is Div1, Belfry is Div2.
Our common opponents the games wasn't close. Belfry man handled Southern 38-0 and Johnson Central 30-18 and 14-0.