Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Uk-82 Umass-68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) -- Joe Crawford, Ramel Bradley and Randolph Morris each had 14 points as Kentucky won its fifth straight with an 82-68 victory over Massachusetts Friday, spoiling the homecoming of Minutemen coach Travis Ford.

Freshman point guard Derrick Jasper had a career-high eight assists -- the most by a Kentucky player this year.
Kentucky played an all around solid games last night. Really expected this one to alot closer than it was! Congrats Cats and keep on keepin on'!
Cats are starting to listen to the coach and execute with the right kind of effort. What all teams should do...of course.
Go Cats
Didnt get to see this one but I'm sure it was a good showing from the Cats... They won by alot more than I expected. If the Verterans can get going than UK should be back to the way UK basketball used to be.
Congrats Cats
Was at work so I missed it but would of love to have seen Tubby throw the towel at Bradley
Bradley is a thug!
A very solid, much needed win for the Cats...keep it up.
Congrats UK. 5 in a row, lets keep the streak going now.