Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset Meece 36 Glasgow 6 7th Grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Somerset.
What's Meece's 7th and 8th record?? Against whom?
GEAUXBABIN Wrote:What's Meece's 7th and 8th record?? Against whom?

Both teams are undefeated. I haven't been to all of the games but I know both have beaten North Laurel, South Laurel, Whitley County, Bluegrass Middle, Glasgow and Rockcastle County. I think there is one other game that I'm forgetting.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Both teams are undefeated. I haven't been to all of the games but I know both have beaten North Laurel, South Laurel, Whitley County, Bluegrass Middle, Glasgow and Rockcastle County. I think there is one other game that I'm forgetting.

Pretty sure they beat Lexington Catholic as well.
Meece 8th grade wins 7-0,
Lex catholic 40-44 to 6 i know they had 40's lol, Bluegrass 20-6, south Laurel 38-6, glasgow 44-0, Whitley co. 42-22 last two td's versus subs, north laurel 16-6, rockcastle co. 36-6. they are insane speed. line averages 200 plus with speed 5 players 4.5 40 and better, but alot dont know is this team was undefeated as 7th graders but didnt compete for state, and alot of 7th graders play on 8th as well. the 7th grade had one close game against lex 44-36 first game other games complete blowouts nothing close
footballnut77 Wrote:Meece 8th grade wins 7-0,
Lex catholic 40-44 to 6 i know they had 40's lol, Bluegrass 20-6, south Laurel 38-6, glasgow 44-0, Whitley co. 42-22 last two td's versus subs, north laurel 16-6, rockcastle co. 36-6. they are insane speed. line averages 200 plus with speed 5 players 4.5 40 and better, but alot dont know is this team was undefeated as 7th graders but didnt compete for state, and alot of 7th graders play on 8th as well. the 7th grade had one close game against lex 44-36 first game other games complete blowouts nothing close

They are an excellent 8th grade team without at doubt but they don't have anyone that runs a 4.5 40.