Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best teams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who are the best teams in each division?
Divisions not released yet...

Going on last year and some of this year.
D1
1. Northern
2. Johnson
3. Southern
D2
1. Belfry
2. Wayne
3. Barret
D3
1. Meece
2. CAL
3. Campbellsville
Would be nice if that guy in charge of the division breakdowns would get to work and post them right, aint like hes got nothing better to do.
plantmanky Wrote:Would be nice if that guy in charge of the division breakdowns would get to work and post them right, aint like hes got nothing better to do.

I know right, who is that guy anyway?
Maybe during the weekend he will do that! Lol
what about 7TH grade?
Top 5 in division 3???
I'd like to know best teams by region in the divisions. Some divisions are easier to pick.

In D1:

Region 1 has been dominated by bowling green the past couple years but I hear they have already lost 2 games. So I'm not sure who this favorite would be, maybe Franklin-Simpson?

Region 2: AKA the Louisville bracket, use to be dominated by Farnsley but they have had multiple coaching changes the past couple years and Meade county has stepped up to run that region.

Region 3: this region always sets up for some good games. You have JCTMS,Westport, Scott, Elkhorn who are doing well this year. I know JCTMS has lost 1 (maybe2), Elkhorn has lost 2, and scott/Westport are undefeated.

Region 4: AKA the champions region: flip a coin 5 times and you can pick 5 different teams to arise from the war that this region puts on. I'm hearing strong things about Northern and Johnson the most though.

D2:
Region 1 is probably Paducah..or bluegrass (two team region so flip that coin)
Region 2 I like Wayne (haven't heard much though.
Region 3 I'd have to go Barret, they started year off slow but I've watched them a few times and they are clicking now.
Region 4 BELFRY!

D3 is the region I don't see to many games from other than CAL. This CAL team lost opener but has won each game since then.

Let's see if new numbers change anything.
Is Drakes Creek Middle member of KYMSFA
Big game tonight in Georgetown. Robert D. Campbell MS 8th vs Georgetown MS 8th. Both teams are 5-0.
Where does Pikeville stand in D3??
Wtaulbee Wrote:Big game tonight in Georgetown. Robert D. Campbell MS 8th vs Georgetown MS 8th. Both teams are 5-0.

Keep us posted
Georgetown 22, Robert D Campbell 16 in overtime. Great game.
boyle is best in d2 by far wished they would get in it
ky playmaker Wrote:boyle is best in d2 by far wished they would get in it

Based on what? I've seen their schedule and they haven't played anyone of significance. I would place Belfry squarely in the top spot of D2. That is firm. Boyle has some good players, but you don't really see their true caliber while playing the lack of competition they play.
Boyle has a special group, but Belfry is squarely at the top. Maybe in all classes!
would love to see boyle and belfry play. somebody make it happen
Belfry was looking for another game from what I heard, why don't you contact them?
then I would have to contact boyle also. lol I am sure there some belfry fans and boyle fans on here that can contact each other. Get to work
Belfry said they would do it!
I'm guessing That Boyle don't want to play Belfry!!!! Belfry needs another game and is always ready for a challenge!!!
Belfry well play anytime!! Just contact coach Oliver I'm sure he would make it happen fast!!!!
8th Gr. Union Raiders will be in the mix again for Div. 1.
Brewers redmen, and sharpe green devils are both unbeaten. Belfry who?
Just thought I would comment on all of this chatter about Boyle. Unfortunately, we will probably never know who is the best team. But for individuals to say that Boyle can't beat this team or that one, hasn't seen them play. I'm not going to say that they are better than some of the elite teams such as Belfry, North Pulaski or Johnson, but they would be very competitive and definitely not scared like some are inferring. They are very balanced on offense and are led by an elite RB. However, there are other weapons with good speed all over the field.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Brewers redmen, and sharpe green devils are both unbeaten. Belfry who?

Does Mayfield actually have a middle school team or is there a youth football league up until high school?
The 2A region 4 state champions 3 years in a row, Belfry Middle School Pirates!!
What seed is corbin
What seed is mccreary
what division is mccreary?
Pages: 1 2