Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Northern Pulaski vs. Johnson Middle tonight at Hazard 8/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two of best teams in state meet tonight at Hazard at 6:00,, Hazard and Adams will play after.
This is in fact a false statement, the northern and Johnson game has been rescheduled to September 5th location TBD because of travel time. Was decided on last night, because of travel problems.
Mark_my_words Wrote:This is in fact a false statement, the northern and Johnson game has been rescheduled to September 5th location TBD because of travel time. Was decided on last night, because of travel problems.

Your statement is false, I have heard from some Johnson County parents that the game is definitely being played tonight.
I have confirmed that the game is in fact tonight at Hazard. Good luck to both teams.

Also good job by both teams and their administration for working out a solution to make sure this game got rescheduled.

Shout out to Hazard as well for being a neutral site. They have done that several times both in Regulars season and playoffs over the years.

Go Maroons & Go Eagles
Score?
30-24 Northern over Johnson. Overtime.
This is a great win that will set the tone for the rest of the season,congratulations Maroons.
Did Hazard win there game?
bac2369 Wrote:Did Hazard win there game?

Yes
score?