Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 74 Santa Clara 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I have no comment about tonights performance. It was much, much closer than the final score says it is. Dissapointing at least.
Somerset_Football Wrote:I have no comment about tonights performance. It was much, much closer than the final score says it is. Dissapointing at least.
I missed the game but can u tell me ny stats or what was disapointing about the game.\
Congrats Cats
Speechless....granted SC is a half-way decent team, they still shouldn't have been as close as they were.
Granted, I didn't get to watch this game but a win is a win. Better than losing to these teams unlike Kansas, Georgetown, Syracuse, etc.

Big game on Friday night. A must win.
Tubby should be fired as soon as the season ends
Santa Clara isnt a pushover for anybody...and you'll probably see them in the NCAA tourney in March..
alfus21 Wrote:Granted, I didn't get to watch this game but a win is a win. Better than losing to these teams unlike Kansas, Georgetown, Syracuse, etc.

Big game on Friday night. A must win.

You are right a win is a win
Santa Clara is a good team and this was a good win.
PLAY STEVENSON OVER THOMAS..PLEASE TUBBY! Compare there stats and minutes. Stevenson played 12 minutes, had 2 points and 5 Rebounds and 1 block and 0 Turnovers. Thomas in 20 minutes had 2 points 2 rebounds and 2 turnovers. I am telling you, Stevenson will consider transferring after this season because Tubby plays Thomas so much for SOME REASON THAT 1,000,000 Kentucky fans wonder everytime Thomas enters the floor!
ZMG Wrote:Yes Virginia, There Is a Santa Clara
that gets me in holiday spirt. very funny:letsparty
BFritz Wrote:Tubby should be fired as soon as the season ends
:Thumbs:
baseballfan Wrote::Thumbs:

At the end of the game, why would you have your two guards standing in the corners just across half-court? On top of that, why would you have the three other players along the baseline? I know you can't get it cluttered, but that's saying "trap us and pick off any pass that we try to throw." If it was the players' faults, then you call timeout and put in players who won't do it. However, 1) Tubby wasn't yelling at him to come up any 2) Tubby wasn't yelling at any players to come to his aid 3) Tubby wasn't doing anything.
and, i have to throw out there...did anybody else notice the officiating? I know its Rupp Arena, but my goodness, lol...I actually felt bad for Santa Clara
TidesHoss32 Wrote:and, i have to throw out there...did anybody else notice the officiating? I know its Rupp Arena, but my goodness, lol...I actually felt bad for Santa Clara

We commented on that 397 times, give or take
The officiating was awful!
BFritz Wrote:We commented on that 397 times, give or take
There are only 16 posts, mine making the 17th. So no way that you all have commented 397 times give or take. My gosh, you would think you are a Bengals fan or better yet..a Player..you know, those players that can't read or write that fills the Bengals roster! But about the game..just plain sad..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:There are only 16 posts, mine making the 17th. So no way that you all have commented 397 times give or take. My gosh, you would think you are a Bengals fan or better yet..a Player..you know, those players that can't read or write that fills the Bengals roster! But about the game..just plain sad..

I was meaning myself and the people I was watching the game with, but good job on feeling the need to make the personal attack
You and attacks....Everyone is always attacking either you or poor ol 'Carson, huh! Out to get you I guess...WHATEVER! No attacks here pal...
lol...yeah i was about to comment on that too, but at least he agrees with the game being poorly officiated
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:There are only 16 posts, mine making the 17th. So no way that you all have commented 397 times give or take. My gosh, you would think you are a Bengals fan or better yet..a Player..you know, those players that can't read or write that fills the Bengals roster! But about the game..just plain sad..

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:You and attacks....Everyone is always attacking either you or poor ol 'Carson, huh! Out to get you I guess...WHATEVER! No attacks here pal...

First off, you avoid acknowledging that you were wrong and that I wasn't saying anything about you when I said that we commented on that a bunch of times........ congratulations.......... Second, how is it not a personal attack saying that I think everyone is out to get me and taking shots at the Bengals because I love them? This post
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:You and attacks....Everyone is always attacking either you or poor ol 'Carson, huh! Out to get you I guess...WHATEVER! No attacks here pal...
is the biggest joke and completely stupid and immature. You feel like big man hating me and posting with the sarcasm, that's why you found a way to start a fight off me agreeing with your post.