Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 61 Louisville 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Good win for the cats
Any win over U of L and _RICK is a good win.
Louisville just couldn't hit Jack.
Meeks had his best game by far as a Wildcat this year.
This won't be the last good game from Meeks. Maybe we need to use Woo and Morris together more often. Some of the calls today on both teams were TERRIBLE.
CatDawg Wrote:This won't be the last good game from Meeks. Maybe we need to use Woo and Morris together more often. Some of the calls today on both teams were TERRIBLE.

Yea... I couldn't stand all of the touch fouls they called.
ive never seen so many touch fouls in my life...Meeks played a great game on both sides of the ball, and have to give credit to Padgett for Lville too...I thought they played well as a team today, and another Cats win over Little Ricky makes a nice stocking stuffer..way to go Cats!
CatDawg Wrote:Any win over U of L and _RICK is a good win.

You got that right CatDawg. It's good to see the Wildcats win even when their play is sloppy. I hear Louisville fans are calling for Petty teeno's head now.
CatDawg Wrote:This won't be the last good game from Meeks. Maybe we need to use Woo and Morris together more often. Some of the calls today on both teams were TERRIBLE.

I couldnt believe it eather, on both sides of the ball too.
:ref1:
This game just about bored me to death. Very low scoring 14 mins in the first half, but the refs called everything a foul. Late in the game Morris picked up his fourth foul for breathing on the guy....lol. Congrats Cats....need to be playing some better ball before the conference starts up though.
WTG Cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have to read this....

http://louisville.rivals.com/showmsg.asp...23&style=2

LMFAO !!!!!!Smile :lmao:
Way to go CATS
BelfryPride Wrote:WTG Cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have to read this....

http://louisville.rivals.com/showmsg.asp...23&style=2

LMFAO !!!!!!Smile :lmao:

This is funny
I really liked the lineup UK had on the floor: Porter, Meeks, Bradley, Obrzut, and Morris. They seemed to play well together. Jasper is lightning quick on the defensive end, much like Rondo was the last 2 seasons. Crawford didn't have a good game at all. All in all, UK has looked pretty good these past few games, and looking good at the right time too, just a few weeks from SEC play. Let's hope they keep it up, and things start clicking.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:ive never seen so many touch fouls in my life...Meeks played a great game on both sides of the ball, and have to give credit to Padgett for Lville too...I thought they played well as a team today, and another Cats win over Little Ricky makes a nice stocking stuffer..way to go Cats!

Yeah, you're right! Couldn't have said it better myself.
Congrats UK. All around team effort in this one, and its always good to get a win over the hated rival.
I feel that UK should have won by more than 12... Still a very good win by the Cats... Jodie Meeks is coming along, and should be a very nice player to watch for the rest of his years at UK. Morris is gonna have to stay out of foul trouble and, stop getting these touch fouls... GO CATS !
That sucks!