Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What About The JBS Cheerleaders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They have a new coach, 2 great freshman and a 8th grader...can someone correct me? has anyone seen them cheer?
I've seen them. I wasn't impressed, at all. Girls were dragging in to cheer after the game had started. Maybe I caught them on a bad day.
I agree. They were a little sloppy, and did not pay much attention to the game.
I saw two good tumblers that really impressed me at the JBS vs. Mason Co. game.
One had beautiful series handsprings and I also saw a layout and another step out of one.
As far as cheering, I saw no stunts and like the other posts, they were sloppy, and didn't pay much attention. They repeated cheers like crazy and also only cheered like less than 5 minutes of pre-game.
blackcatforever Wrote:I saw two good tumblers that really impressed me at the JBS vs. Mason Co. game.
One had beautiful series handsprings and I also saw a layout and another step out of one.
As far as cheering, I saw no stunts and like the other posts, they were sloppy, and didn't pay much attention. They repeated cheers like crazy and also only cheered like less than 5 minutes of pre-game.

I will agree with that. I did see pretty tumbling, but that was it.
57thScarlett Wrote:I will agree with that. I did see pretty tumbling, but that was it.

Does Anyone Know Who Those Tumblers Are? I Have Never Seen Them Before, And One Girl Was Amazing, I Would Like To Have Her On My Team.
From what I know, JBS is such a small school that they don't even have try-outs. the coach lets anyone cheer who wants to, and this happens to be the best squad I've seen JBS have. I think about half of them just started cheering in high school, unlike the other squads that are so great in the 14th who have been cheering and tumbling since they were tiny. But, JBS has had some good elementary squads in the past few years, so maybe their high school squad will improve as these younger girls move up.
play2win Wrote:They have a new coach, 2 great freshman and a 8th grader...can someone correct me? has anyone seen them cheer?
they dont have a new coach they have 4 freshman and 2 8 graders