Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Free Agency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured since BGR is so down I'd start a thread for the free agency news. There's quite a few big names out there. Wonder who will go where?
Heat sign Gorgjan Dragic to a 5 year 90 mil contract.
I think they overpaid on that one.
Anthony Davis to sign 145 mil 5 year deal with Pelicans.
Kevin Love to sign 110 mil 5 year with Cavaliers.
Tiago Splitter traded to the Hawks.
Looks like Spurs are going to try to add some people with Duncan for his last few seasons.
Rajon Rondo to the Kings. I'm sure LWC will like that one.

DeAndre Jordan to sign max deal with the Mavs.
Lamarcus Aldridge to sign with San Antonio.
David West to sign with San Antonio.
Mo Williams to sign 2 year deal with Cavs.
David West to sign with San Antonio.
NBA Free Agency: Winners and Losers Thus Far http://wp.me/p4fBMK-2B3
DeAndre Jordan is now staying with the Clips. I figured he'd do that. I didn't see anything great about going to Dallas. They have a good core group and should stick with it. But if I'm him and Chris Paul starts his mouth, I give him a good double-arm DDT and hush him up for good!
Lebron signs 2 year deal for 46 million. That's a pretty safe thing to do I guess. I'm sure he's basically calling the shots and telling the franchise who he wants in there for the next 2 seasons, and instead of taking a max contract and be with them forever he has space to go where he wants. Pretty smart move.
Deron Williams to sign with Mavericks.
Wade is about to be a Bull. Cousins is about to be traded for Love.
UK1fan Wrote:Wade is about to be a Bull. Cousins is about to be traded for Love.

Is the Cousins/Love trade actually in the works, a rumor, or your own wishes?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Is the Cousins/Love trade actually in the works, a rumor, or your own wishes?

In the works.
UK1fan Wrote:In the works.

I would love to see it, but I just don't think it will happen.
Terrence Jones and Anthony Davis teaming up again could be interesting to watch.
what does everyone think of the trades that went down before the deadline?
Im really confused as to what the cavs are trying to do. They pretty much let go of everyone and a couple picks for 4 people. Are they giving up on this season already? Which Im not a cavs fan at all but I do not see how this is benefiting them. Especially cause Lebron could be leaving after this season also. If he does that they will go back to a team fighting for that 8th playoff spot in the east. But maybe someone that watches them more can point out the positives that could come out of that for them.