Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Umass 72 , Louisville 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do they come out with more fire or less fire Saturday?
Definitely more fire on Saturday. A lot of Louisville fans are calling for Pitino's head and if he loses on Saturday I imagine it will only get worse.

Teams always play over their heads in rivalry games. I just hope Kentucky doesn't overlook Louisville because of the bad season they are having.
It will be a good game but Kentucky will come out with the win
Take that Pitino!!!!!
They will come out with more fire against Kentucky and they will beat them.
It's so dissapointing to see UofL lose, they are such a talented team but they can't get it to click. Pitino needs to jus thave Sosa pass the ball and lead the point, but NEVER SHOOT... Derrick Caracter needs to be given the ball more, and T-Will needs to be on the floor as much as possible. I know Palacios is good but he and Farley have had horrid games these past couple of weeks, Pitino refuses to take them out, and in turn that is hurting the ability to score.

It will be an awesome atmosphere at Freedom Hall on Saturday. I think they are recognizing the football team to for going to the Orange Bowl, and I know that Pitnio hates playing second-fiddle to his counterpart in Bobby Petrino. So the Cards will come out ready to play adn don't be surprised by an upset.
I have not seen the Cards play well all season, so they may be due. Rivalry games usually are closer than most games.
I wish L'ville would have won, it would have made UK look better when the cats stomp the birds!
cardinalfan27 Wrote:It's so dissapointing to see UofL lose, they are such a talented team but they can't get it to click. Pitino needs to jus thave Sosa pass the ball and lead the point, but NEVER SHOOT...

Have you watched Louisville play at all? Why would you not let Sosa shoot the ball when he's 18/35 on 3 pointers this season (51%)

cardinalfan27 Wrote:and don't be surprised by an upset.

I don't think it would be considered an upset considering it's a rivalry game @ Louisville, and Louisville has received more votes in the polls.
The former player beat his coach. Congrats Travis and the rest of the Umass bunch, nice win.
alfus21 Wrote:Have you watched Louisville play at all? Why would you not let Sosa shoot the ball when he's 18/35 on 3 pointers this season (51%)

I don't think it would be considered an upset considering it's a rivalry game @ Louisville, and Louisville has received more votes in the polls.

Why yes... I have seen them play every game at Freedom Hall this year. Sosa is not consistent at scoring, I understand he is a freshman, but he shouldn't be taking the shots that he does, most are off balance and he won't pass the ball even when there is an open man. He will be a great player but Pitino needs pull the reigns a little bit. Will Scott is the best shooter on the team and Terrance Williams is the best player on the team and when they are both on floor that is when UofL is at their best. I've seen them a lot this year and sometimes its really hard to watch them because of their potential and other times you see how good they really are.

With the season they are having vs. that of UK's I'm sure a lot of people would consider this an upset, especially if it turns out to be lopsided.
The Cards will be ready to play come Sat. I think they will be fired up and win by at least 8 pts. or more!!!!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho