Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson County elementary schools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We'll Highlands repeat and if not who do you think will win
Understand Highland coach moved up to high school as an assistant. Central elementary should be the school this year but I've heard highlands has a couple kids transferring in.
Central
Highland
WR
Meade
Porter
Flat Gap
It is going to be a toss up between Central Elementary and Highlands. Highlands has some good 5th graders and even 1 or 2 fourth graders that started the championship game last year. Plus some transfers. Central Elementary had 70 percent of their team coming back from what I here. Should be a great season for the little ones.
Anyone know how many Highlands Elementary has won ?
Highlands has four in a row
Or five I believe
They have a total of 5 ?
Highland has 6 championships. The school was built in 1999 I believe.
Highland doesn't ever get transfers.
It will be very competitive this year
Yes it should be between a couple different schools. Is anyone practicing yet I would like to watch if it is no bother. Love watching these little fellas get better
central is already
WR will be better then people think. They will compete for the championship this year. Their backs are probably the best in the county. The line is coming long nicely also.
I have watched WR castle, and Porter practice and WR castle seems to be doing good. I stopped by and watched Highlands practice some today and they have some really good looking backs, they had a big powerful fullback and two nice looking halfbacks. (I have heard they transferred in) I also seen Mr. Eddie Blair coaching them. They have to still be the favorite in Johnson County on what I seen there today. I thought they lost a lot but it seems like they might be even better.
What are the thoughts and predictions after the grid today
I watched the elementary grid this past Saturday and I thought Meade and Highlands looked pretty good. Highlands doesn't seem to have that smash mouth offense they have had in the past but I did see them throw the ball a couple of times. I can't rememeber but I believe their TE caught a TD pass. Big boy with good hands it looks like. WR might have the fastest team this year from what I saw as well. Central looked average I thought. That is what I seen.
Good luck to all teams tomorrow play hard and stay healthy
Mead is good who won the last two games
Any predictions for tonight
Flat gap won 12-0 they have transfer from morgan co. That is a game changer
Is Laithon Hall laying people out for Highlands?
This isn't your normal Highlands team. I watched them practice a couple of times and they don't seem bad but they don't have any hard hitters on the team. Watched them also play two games and no line and no backs that run hard
These teams all have some great players!
Who were the best 5th graders in the league?