Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Starting of Basketball Cheerleading Season 14th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Cheerlead So what are you thinking of the girls you see so far with kapos competition coming up so soon girls need to start bringing it granted that i am a powell cheerleader i think that has been alot of improvement lets just see what competition pressure brings. But what do you guys think about that the other teams PCC was lookin good the other night but in our district 56th haven;t been really able to see much except for Lee and that no big deal considering they don't compete :Cheerlead
IMO Lee co. Cheerleaders acted horrible the other night. I heard one of them made a comment to an older lady telling her to "shut up Grandma" That's horrible and I am shocked that they acted like that.
well.. another thing.. i was at the powell/lee county game. and the lee county cheerleaders were horrible... powell county's cheerleaders lined up to shake lee co. hand and no cheerleader showed up from lee..yea there is always those few people who always have something to say up in the opposing stands but when you are a cheerleader you cheer for your boys and try to get your home crowd invloved... last year we werent even allowed to look into the stand unless we were cheering to the home side, but we were aboslutly not to talk to the opposing crowd. and for them not to shake powells hand,,,, well that looks bad on them not powell. so girls keep your heads up.. and do what YOU do. and dont let any sore losers or bad attitudes keep you from being the nice cheerful team you are.. you girls are doing a wonderful job keep it up...