Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did Cavs make right move Wiggins for Love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did the Cleveland Cavaliers make the right decision trading Wiggins for Love? http://wp.me/p4fBMK-2le
Yes. I believe they did.
Would I trade a #1 pick who hasn't played in the NBA but guy whose a double double machine? I would have picked Kevin Love all day, the only thing is his softness inside. Wiggins takes it to the rack but overall Love is the better player and proven player. His numbers have dropped terribly but what do you expect, Irving and Lebron is on his team.
At the time, it was the only move to make.

Now, I think it's 50/50.
At the time of the decision, I would say yes for both teams. Cleveland obviously needed another addition to form a so called Big 3, and as soon as Lebron decided to go back to Cleveland, they were in win right now mode, not necessarily worried about the future, so at the time it made plenty of sense. Minnesota is always looking to the future, now they have a great core of young players, Wiggins, Lavine, etc. Plus now they have the #1 overall pick to add another cornerstone to the franchise. If Cleveland happens to win the Championship, I guess it would definitely come full circle for both organizations.
Definitely
Clearly no. Wiggins will be thriving long after Love has taken his bad back home.
Love is about to be traded for Cousins.
The Cavs need to do something so they can compete with the Warriors
Hindsight is 20/20