Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Louisville 12/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK will be playing there arch rival in the Cardinals from L'ville.

IMO UK has looked a whole lot better than UL. Louisville has only been impressive in one game and that was Arizona.

Kentucky-70
Louisville-57
Cats by 7.
both of your predictions are good...ill go with the Cats 73-62..Louisville just isnt that impressive, and the Cats are starting to mesh...Pitino says he loves this Cards team because he sees a lot of "potential"..i say he's bluffing. I see a "potential" NIT team in Louisville. Cats by 11.
Louisville-72
Kentucky-67
Kentucky-74
Louisville-62
The Cards have lost to Dayton and Arizona and squeaked by Ohio by 3 points Friday night. They beat St. Joes tonight by 10, and have powerhouse Bellarmine to play this week.

UK has been 10x as impressive, but Louisville will be fired up for this game in Freedom Hall. I still think the Cats win an ugly game, but I can't predict a score right now.
I will have to put a few points on UK in a close win by 6!
UK by 9.

UK - 74
UL - 65
why bet on this game u cant win anything????
Yeah you can. A 2/5 bet means you get back what you bet plus .4 times more.

So if you bet 1,000 points, you get back 1,400.
IMO this will be one of the weakest games between these to that we have watched in forever...both teams are struggling its sad to see...but Uk wins in a cross state battle...
Both teams are looking forward to this game as is the whole state of Kentucky. I say UK wins by 8 points 60-52 in a low scoring afair. U of K and U of L...A STATE DIVIDED!!
im gonna say louisville 15+
The Cards by 8pts. or more!!!
cardsfan Wrote:The Cards by 8pts. or more!!!

Just like how you said Indiana would win by a lot right?
this should be a tough game for both teams, but i see uk winning due to the big fella, morris inside, taking over the game. Louisville is having a down year, in my mind, for a rick pitino team and this will test his coaching skills.
Louisville will get out of their funk against a UK team that starts heading down hill after this loss.
Go Cards
Kentucky
I go with my Cats, but not by more than 10.
Pitino has been trying new things... switching people up and playing role players. I think it is going to be a better game than most people think, it's also played at UofL. I think if Pitino keeps Will Scott in the game for more than 5 minutes the Cards will win. If they have the 3-ball going down they will be tough to beat, but if they don't I think UK could win. It will be a good game nonetheless, I know I will be there...
Kentucky will win this one...Kentucky has the big MO after the IU win...Louisville is struggling. Could be a close game for a while since its at "The Hall", but UK puts it away in the final 10 minutes.
I think this is the break out game for UK and they will come in fired up off a big win against IU and will beat louisville by 15