Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Indiana @ Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your predictions? I'll say IU by 15 or more!!!To many turnovers and not enough heart = LOSERS (Wildcats)!!!
cardsfan Wrote:What is your predictions? I'll say IU by 15 or more!!!To many turnovers and not enough heart = LOSERS (Wildcats)!!!

I don't know what team you've seen but they do have heart. They are turning it over too much, but Indiana would have to have a huge showing from DJ White to win this game.

Morris should be able to keep him in check, while scoring around his average.

The guard play of IU hasn't been impressive, but neither has ours.

We're a better team than Indiana, and I look for the atmosphere to be really good at Rupp Saturday.

I'll take Kentucky by 7-12
IU will win handsdown if the cats dont start scoring more and play D
I put a vBookie on it so everybody can bet on it.
I am going with UK in this very important game! UK needs a good win vs/ a solid program!
UK should win this one. Indiana hasnt really looked that impressive but its UK & IU you never know whats gonna happen. But there playing in Rupp so I'll go with my CATS.

Indiana-67
Kentucky-73
Indiana-52
Kentucky-60
Kentucky is just as good as anyone, especially Indiana. I think UK wins by 10 or more, but they can also be beaten by 10 or more.......depends on if they play with fire or just go through the motions as they have been known to do.
cardsfan Wrote:What is your predictions? I'll say IU by 15 or more!!!To many turnovers and not enough heart = LOSERS (Wildcats)!!!
i agree with alfus...do u even watch the wildcats play cardsfan....UK wins by 10
Iu
I'll take Indiana by 5.
Kentucky by 9
Cats by 6. Kentucky may not look good, but i think they will have a big day from morris and solid play from bradley and jasper and pull out the victory.
Kentuckys first signature win of the year comes Saturday...Cats win 71-64

Nice call. Congrats to those who actually got the game right.