Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PHELPS Dance team does it AGAIN!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got the news!! Phelps high school dance team completed this weekend in a National competition in Gatlinburg Tennessee. The competed in 3 different divisions: Hip-hop, Prop, and Pom. Out of the 3, they are bringing home 2 - 1st place National Titles! Hip-hop and Prop! They received 2nd place honors in the Pom division. These girls work HARD and deserve everything they get!!! Kudo's to PHS dance team.... Keep up the good work!!!
Added info:
they also won Best Choreography and Best All Around!!!! We were only 6 tenths of a point of being the Grand National Champs!!!!! They have a reason to raise their heads high, and I have to say they were AWESOME!
way to go Phelps Dance team.You gals
make east Ky. proud
I will send a "Thank you" from them!! They are really good and work HARD to be able to perform to the level that they do! They competed with some 4A schools down there! and your right... they do make East Ky proud as well as PHELPS!!!
Way To Go Phelps!! :1:
Congrats Phelps.
Way To Go Phelps
*-* WTG girls! (and guy?) Congratulations on the wins you deserve. I can't wait to
see ya'll during basketball season. Good Luck and have fun!!
Will they perform at any local basketball games or events, besides the ones played at Phelps.
i think they are performing at the expo center this sunday both the Jr high and the high school
Way To Go Phelps You All Deserve It You Dance Your Butts Off I Can't Wait To See You All Dance This Yr When We Play You All In Basketball Once Again Good Job
Well that one guy on phelps dance team - i think it's like donothan or somethin is sooo good. he isn't the hottest thing in the world but as long as he keeps moving that body i'm good!!Confusedhh:
Panthergirl Wrote:Well that one guy on phelps dance team - i think it's like donothan or somethin is sooo good. he isn't the hottest thing in the world but as long as he keeps moving that body i'm good!!Confusedhh:

LMAO!!! He'll probably reply to this one himself!!! LOLOL......Smile
Great Job! Smile