Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: DUKE loses!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
virginia tech pulls the upset beating duke 67-65........daniel ewing of duke misssed a three at the end to win it at the buzzer...huge win for the hokies!!
Didn't expect to see this one....but GLAD to see it Big GrinBig Grin
I always enjoy a Duke loss. Makes me forget about what happened the other day.
That sucks..Im a big JJ Redick fan
what do u mean u didnt expect to see it.... duke is terrible in the acc thats 4 recent losses to teams in the acc maryland 2 times wake and now vt i mean who is vt ...my predictions for duke in march and april they will lose in the 2nd round or third lucky if they make it past the sweet sixteen

i do like JJ he is a consistent shooter and is real good
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO... Way to go Virginia Tech!!!
JJ Redick is the best shooter in College
Duke has realy hit rock bottom as of late
How can you guys hate Duke so bad?
b/c they are big competition for UK.....or that's my reason.
well glad to see duke lose another one
They lost to a team that had not beat a top 10 team in 20 years....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's always a great day when the dookies lose ! Big Grin
I dont hate Duke i just dont like them and JJ is great
This was great. UK couldn't have picked a better time to lose with just about everyone else in the top 10 taking a hit within the last 2 weeks.
4 losses in a season is rock bottom? u guys are retarted
No more than UK being terrible with 3 loses.
yeh but duke plays in the ACC kentucky plays in the SEC big dfference
Whatever.
This is just great to hear.
Duke has been on a slide losing 4 of there last 7 games, cant say i feel bad for them though
I know I don't feel for them.
Mark my words, Duke will be ready to play win the tourny comes around. Coach K will bust their B-A-L-L-S
no they wont