Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whonsborough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is Hansborough? Did he even play today? Morris absolutely ate him up. He is not as good as all the praise he recieves him to be.
He is a solid player. Every player has off games. Morris done a tremendous job on him today!
Two years in a row Kentucky has shut him down.

He's a combined 3-15 from the field in those two games.

A good defensive coach knows how to shut him down, and he is extremely overrated. Still a good player, but I think Morris is on his level if not better.
If he's as big of a stud as they try to make him he shouldn't be able to be stopped by what everyone calls a very down UK team and a so so player in Morris. Now if he is as good as they say then maybe UK and Morris is just a bit better than people want to admit.
Somerset_Football Wrote:Who is Hansborough? Did he even play today? Morris absolutely ate him up. He is not as good as all the praise he recieves him to be.
Morris did take that boy to school. He took him back to the 1st grade.

:dontthink ...Not in Mr. Morris class son....lol
He is a good player but he's not the player that everyone thinks he is. Morris is just as good maybe even better
I cant absolutely stand Hansborough. Everytime it shows him it looks like he has that stupid look on his face, the deer in the headlight look. Makes it even worse that he plays for North Carolina, and I think he is very overrated IMO.
well it doesnt really matter how much Morris owned Hansbrough, because look what the final score was, so what if Morris does good, they still lost, he done good though, he just missed one shot, but i mean anyone could make all of their shots if they were all under the basket layups and dunks, he is a good player, but no where near Hansbrough, so what if he out done him tonight, Hansbrough is still the best player in the country
-STAT- Wrote:I cant absolutely stand Hansborough. Everytime it shows him it looks like he has that stupid look on his face, the deer in the headlight look. Makes it even worse that he plays for North Carolina, and I think he is very overrated IMO.

overrated? ok? scoring 26 against Boston College, overrated? how about going for 40 against Georgia Tech? how about going INTO COACH K COURT, and beating the Blue Devils, and scoring 27 on Shedldon Williams, whos now in the NBA, overrated? come on lets be serious, got 19 a game last year, 1st team all american, and hes overrated, because Morris goes 11-12 for 23 points when all of his shots were dunks, but hes overrated, yeah ok, and Randolph Morris is the greatest player of all time, good call
I didnt even say anything about Morris in my post what so ever ok? Those stats might mean alot to you and it looks like you took alot of time to find some stats to back up ur arguement. And for Morris, hes a good player but I never did say one word about him in my post, u might want to read it again and again maybe if u dont believe me.
windmill Wrote:well it doesnt really matter how much Morris owned Hansbrough, because look what the final score was, so what if Morris does good, they still lost, he done good though, he just missed one shot, but i mean anyone could make all of their shots if they were all under the basket layups and dunks, he is a good player, but no where near Hansbrough, so what if he out done him tonight, Hansbrough is still the best player in the country

haha I was waiting for you windmill good ole buddy... Hansborough is not the best player in the nation... For the past 2 years, Morris has dominated him. Yeah, UNC won but Hansborogh did not destroy us like all the praise he recieves said he was. He is a great player but not the best player in the nation by no means.
Somerset_Football Wrote:haha I was waiting for you windmill good ole buddy... Hansborough is not the best player in the nation... For the past 2 years, Morris has dominated him. Yeah, UNC won but Hansborogh did not destroy us like all the praise he recieves said he was. He is a great player but not the best player in the nation by no means.

Yeah I agree with ya Somerset. And I was waiting for windmill to say something like he did alrdy.
windmill Wrote:overrated? ok? scoring 26 against Boston College, overrated? how about going for 40 against Georgia Tech? how about going INTO COACH K COURT, and beating the Blue Devils, and scoring 27 on Shedldon Williams, whos now in the NBA, overrated? come on lets be serious, got 19 a game last year, 1st team all american, and hes overrated, because Morris goes 11-12 for 23 points when all of his shots were dunks, but hes overrated, yeah ok, and Randolph Morris is the greatest player of all time, good call

If you even watched the game then you seen that all of Morris's points were not dunks... lol
Somerset_Football Wrote:If you even watched the game then you seen that all of Morris's points were not dunks... lol

Yeah he actually had some mid-range jump shots right in Hansboroughs and Wrights face.
Somerset_Football Wrote:haha I was waiting for you windmill good ole buddy... Hansborough is not the best player in the nation... For the past 2 years, Morris has dominated him. Yeah, UNC won but Hansborogh did not destroy us like all the praise he recieves said he was. He is a great player but not the best player in the nation by no means.

alright, if UK went into coach K's court last year, Morris would not have scored 27 points over Sheldon Williams ok, no way, and he has one bad game, and hes the worst player out there, when Michael Jordan had a bad game did it matter? NO, Kobe? Nash? one bad game doesnt mean anything, and trust me he will bounce back with a great game, trust me, id love to see UK try and play Ohio State, but im sure theyd win, because they are the best team in the nation, by far, Morris will get player of the year and got 1st overall, right guys?
guys, who won? not UK, so i really could care less, my whole point here is about a month back all of you guys said UK would win more than 18 or 19 games, well they wont
Yea Kentucky took care of him but for got about the other 4 on the floor. Terry has killed us the last two years. The sad thing is he hasnt dont much until yesterday.
windmill Wrote:alright, if UK went into coach K's court last year, Morris would not have scored 27 points over Sheldon Williams ok, no way, and he has one bad game, and hes the worst player out there, when Michael Jordan had a bad game did it matter? NO, Kobe? Nash? one bad game doesnt mean anything, and trust me he will bounce back with a great game, trust me, id love to see UK try and play Ohio State, but im sure theyd win, because they are the best team in the nation, by far, Morris will get player of the year and got 1st overall, right guys?

Worst player out there? You said that buddy, not me. I would love to have him on my team. lol I would hope he does have a great game since they are playing High Point... and how can you even compare Hansborough to MJ, Nash, or Kobe? And if Oden would have played then I will bet everything i have that he would have destroyed Hansborough, and yes, OSU would beat UK. And as far as going that far as saying that UK is the best team in the nation and Morris is player of the year and go first overall, that is completely not true. You can make all the smartass remarks you want to because it seems that thats all you do whenever you talk about UK.
because all of you UK fans think they are so good, and so awsome when there not, and hellllo, Hansbrough and Oden played against each other, they both had 16, and Hansbrough out rebounded him 11-5 so as far as destroying him, i seriously doubt that would happen, but nice try
windmill Wrote:because all of you UK fans think they are so good, and so awsome when there not, and hellllo, Hansbrough and Oden played against each other, they both had 16, and Hansbrough out rebounded him 11-5 so as far as destroying him, i seriously doubt that would happen, but nice try

I don't think that anybody has said that UK is the best team in the nation especially over the past few game becasue we are not. And when did they play against each other, since Oden didn't play his first carrer college game unti yesterday? haha since Morris destroyed him the Oden most definatly wounld since Oden would destroy Morris.
in highschool dude, and you dont know that, you do not know that, Oden isnt the greatest thing to walk, everyone thinks so but hes not, and Morris, hes awsome ok ill start bowing down to him and Oden both
windmill Wrote:in highschool dude, and you dont know that, you do not know that, Oden isnt the greatest thing to walk, everyone thinks so but hes not, and Morris, hes awsome ok ill start bowing down to him and Oden both

Ok dude, I didn't know that they played in high school. And you don't know that Oden isnt the best big man in the country, and Morris IS NOT BETTER THAN ODEN AND HE IS NOT THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY BY NO MEANS. So, you can just throw that argument out.
windmill Wrote:well it doesnt really matter how much Morris owned Hansbrough, because look what the final score was, so what if Morris does good, they still lost, he done good though, he just missed one shot, but i mean anyone could make all of their shots if they were all under the basket layups and dunks

Did you even watch the opening 8 minutes of the first half? In that time, Morris had several turn around jump shots from the elbow when Hansborough was bodied up on him, contesting his shot. Hansborough may indeed be the best player in the country, but yesterday he was not.
guys ok say all you want to about Morris, i really dont care ok, is he first team all american? NO, is he anywhere close to it? NO, as long as UK gets beat, and UNC wins, im happy, so Hansbrough could sit the bench anything, as long as we win, im happy
Windmill, this isn't about who won the game. It's about Hansbrough getting dominated by UK two years in a row. It's about him, because he is supposed to be one of the nations' top players, but if Morris isn't good then why couldn't Hansbrough do anything to stop him, and why did he shoot 2-10 from the field?

This isn't about who won, but about a player in general. I figured the title of the thread would have let you know that, but I forget I have to break it down as simple as possible for you.
This thread is hilarious! No comparison! Hansbrough doesn't have to carry his team like Randolph has to U.K.'s!
Randolph doesnt have the guardplay that UNC does either. It makes a lot of difference when theres another threat on the court......somewhere.