Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke- 54 Indiana-51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Duke looked horrible. They gave Indiana every chance to win the game. Duke looked flat and untalented
Duke is flat and untalented this season. Maybe that's just my opinion though.
Yeah this was a very entertaining game. Indiana came out the gates to start the 2nd half. Duke looked very ugly and didnt impress me very much. The PG for Indiana, #11 forgot his name but he is a very scrappy player and is a hustler, and cherishes all the minutes he gets and he got alot of PT in this one. Congrats Dukies.
Indiana could of won this game or at least took it to overtime
I've been a Duke fan for going on 10 years now and this might be one of the worst teams Coach K has had... they had a 15 point lead and let it slip away... they has some talented players but nothing comparing to years past
It was a good game. IU had a great chance to win it with 7 seconds to go after they got that turnover on the inbounds pass but they couldn't get s 3 off. I was really pulling for Indiana last night.
alfus21 Wrote:Duke is flat and untalented this season. Maybe that's just my opinion though.
It is. Duke is good. Ugly game last night, but in the end they will be there.
CAM2006 Wrote:Indiana could of won this game or at least took it to overtime
They never led, how can you say that? They only had an oppurtunity to even tie the game 3 or 4 times...Rolleyes
Somerset_Football Wrote:It was a good game. IU had a great chance to win it with 7 seconds to go after they got that turnover on the inbounds pass but they couldn't get s 3 off. I was really pulling for Indiana last night.
That would have been to tie, unless you're assuming hey were going to get foiuled on the made 3 pointer?
cardinalfan27 Wrote:I've been a Duke fan for going on 10 years now and this might be one of the worst teams Coach K has had... they had a 15 point lead and let it slip away... they has some talented players but nothing comparing to years past
Rolleyes Rolleyes WOW, they are starting 3 freshmen, get a clue.

They have talentn ,they're young and IU is not bad.
Congrats to Duke on a good win and congrats on beatin George Mason..