Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 77 Coll. of Charleston 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
UK played really well tonight. Randolph had another good game with 17pts and the team picked up alot of steals in this one as well. Crawford had 16pts and Stevenson had 14pts.
Sounds like Stevenson had a good game did he have any blocks
He had 1 block. UK played some hard defense in the 1st half knocking the ball around a lot but just couldn't come up with it or convert when they did.

This was one of the worst 12 minutes to start a game I've ever seen, and probably the worst atmosphere ever at Rupp Arena, for my trips at least which have been about every game for the last 4 years.
I know this was BY FAR the most boring game on the tube last night! The crowd was typical! And once again, Tubby plays the heck out of Perry/Thomas! LET THE FRESHMAN PLAY! You can tell the fresh/Crawford are dying to run and gun. To me, and I preach to me, Kentucky Basketball once again is going to have another average season. But Alfus I was wrong about the freshman players in another thread! You said that they were solid and I was like" Who are these guys". Good recruiting class, Just wish he played them more!
your exactly right..Ive been to several UK games, but there were a few UK/ Arkansas games (especially in the early 90s) where the crowd for those games would rival anything I have ever witnessed at a sporting event (especially the '92 crowd). Thats the way it should be. Last night, I could hear December crickets rolling over while they sleep under Rupp Arena. I cant understand why Tubby substitutes the way he does. Nobody can get in sync and theres no constant flow with them. I know everyone is saying the same thing (play the freshmen) but its true. They, along with Crawford (who made an outstanding defensive play in the first half) and Morris are the only ones on the floor who play with any passion whatsoever.
alfus21 Wrote:He had 1 block. UK played some hard defense in the 1st half knocking the ball around a lot but just couldn't come up with it or convert when they did.

This was one of the worst 12 minutes to start a game I've ever seen, and probably the worst atmosphere ever at Rupp Arena, for my trips at least which have been about every game for the last 4 years.
Good win!