Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Junior high school football teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey what all teams have junior high football teams and who are thier coaches and how you can get in contact with them.
Basically every middle school in ky has football. Contact the school in your area, they will get you in touch with the coach.
4 pete's sake Wrote:Basically every middle school in ky has football. Contact the school in your area, they will get you in touch with the coach.

Thats actually not accurate. in 2012 on 67% of the middle schools in the state of Kentucky had a middle school football team. Id say that number is up in the past few years, maybe 70% at most, I havent went and re-verified.
I usually try the varsity head coach first. Bad to say but they normally know more about their middle school head coach than administrator in my exp.
getting technical on me plantman. I am now wondering what percent of the ACTUAL 70% are members of the KYMSFA.
4 pete's sake Wrote:getting technical on me plantman. I am now wondering what percent of the ACTUAL 70% are members of the KYMSFA.

I would say above 50%. Definitely not enough, but some schools don't value ms football and some schools already have what works for them.

Would be nice to see some new faces jump in.