Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Winterfest Competition Jan 20th @MAC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to personally invite all cheerleading teams and dance teams to attend the Winterfest Cheer and Dance Championship at the Mountain Arts Center in Pburg on January 20th. This competiton is hosted by the Dance Etc. Elite All-Star Teams out of Pburg and has been a great sucess. Last Year over 40 teams competed and we are expectating even more this year. The competition is open to all cheer and dance teams elementary through high school. We offer 2 1/2 min and traditional divisions for all cheer teams. Cheer teams compete on a cheer mat. For dance teams we offer jazz/hip hop and pom categories. We also offer individual divisions. This would be a great opportunity to prepare for nationals or KAPOS. If you would like more information you can pm me you info and I will get you a brochure or you can call Dance Etc. or check their website in a few weeks for all the registration forms. www.danceetc.biz
schs is gonna be there i think...thats what i herd anyways!
The Winterfest Information Brochure has now been posted on Dance Etc's Websitehttp://www.danceetc.biz/forms/wfest.pdf The schools should be receiving their information via the mail in the upcoming week. New this year is the addition of a seperate hip hop category for all dance teams. Hip Hop is no longer combined with jazz.
magoffin took 1st in cheer.....great job girls
congrats MC
Go MC! great job!
Congrats.. Good luck at Kapos..
Who was in this competition?
hillbilly Wrote:Who was in this competition?

Magoffin County..Sheldon Clark...and East Ridge....Pburg was there but didnt compete against anyone...i think it was more of an exhibition.