Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #12 Kansas 82 #1 Florida 80 Final OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watched the last 10 minutes or so of this game and it was an awesome finish. Both teams played very well and congrats to Kansas on getting there first win againist a #1 since 1994 over UMass. Amazing game!
This was a great game, Kansas just about let this one get away from them
Yeah, not very often you see a team blow a 4 point lead with less than 15 seconds to go
WOW...this is what Florida needed IMO! There swagger that they carry and well, I guess deserve, just got bumped! Now it is time to watch out for the Gators!
yeah Florida played poorly (for them) the first 28 or 30 minutes, then bumped it up a notch. They still are head and shoulders above anybody else in the SEC, and they will win the conference fairly easily. Kansas played well too, and although they almost let this one get away from them, deserved to win this one. Both teams are for real.
Brandon Rush is a BEAST!!!!!!
Julian Wright for Kansas is a BEAST!!!!!!
Julian Wright and Brandon Rush are great players
I was rooting for Florida....I wanted UK to knock them off their perch.
well it isnt looking good for UK to knock Florida off their perch any time soon or any time later lol
football05 Wrote:well it isnt looking good for UK to knock Florida off their perch any time soon or any time later lol

Why?
football05 Wrote:well it isnt looking good for UK to knock Florida off their perch any time soon or any time later lol

I'm confused just like Alfus....why?
Kansas had it won in late in the 2nd half but made a couple of mistakes and let Florida tie it up. But at leat KU came out with the win.