Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Florida 24 West Virginia 19 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the hype for nothing this year about WVU once again.
Yeah, they were a little over-hyped, but they're still a very dangerous team....I'd love UK to be on their level!
So would I.
Congrats USF
WOW did not expect this
South Florida does it again! Last year they destroyed Louisville, this year WV! I would not have this team on my schedule late in the year! Let this be a lesson learned, lol!
How could WV lose to South Florida???
Because South Florida had more points that West Virginia. LOL, kidding #25. W.V. is erratic and plays BI-POLAR, when they are clicking, there isn't a team in America that can beat them. They usually lay down this time of year, EVERY YEAR!
South Florida is a Big East team so they have to play. I think this helps my point that the Big East wasn't as big and bad as they let people think early on.
this shows u that rankings really dont mean much!!
CatDawg Wrote:South Florida is a Big East team so they have to play. I think this helps my point that the Big East wasn't as big and bad as they let people think early on.
I know this, and wasn't saying that they shouldn't schedule them. What I meant to really say was, I would hate to have them scheduled at the end of the season! The Big East is weak! They are like the Sunbelt having 1-3 solid teams in it! Take the BIG EAST's best and put them in the SEC. They would lose 5-6 games a year..IN THE SEC!!!!
never sleep on South Florida. Guess WVU got to learn that yesterday, lol..Grothe is a very underrated coach.
CatDawg Wrote:South Florida is a Big East team so they have to play. I think this helps my point that the Big East wasn't as big and bad as they let people think early on.

I don't think this proves anything but South Florida is a good football team. Mark it down SFU will be a regular in the top 10 within the next 5 years.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I know this, and wasn't saying that they shouldn't schedule them. What I meant to really say was, I would hate to have them scheduled at the end of the season! The Big East is weak! They are like the Sunbelt having 1-3 solid teams in it! Take the BIG EAST's best and put them in the SEC. They would lose 5-6 games a year..IN THE SEC!!!!

There is no way West Virginia or Louisville loses 5 or 6 games if they were in the SEC. Just look what WVU done last year in the Sugar Bowl to the all mighty SEC champs. No doubt that the SEC is the strongest confrence in college football, but the Big East at no cupcake. All we heard after MIami, VT, and Boston College left was the Big East is dead. Looks to me that the only thing missing for these three teams in the ACC is someone to shovel on the dirt.