Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky-12 Tennessee-17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

What a game Kentucky let this one get away from them
Kentucky battled hard.....missed kicking opportunities and a delay of game penalty against them inside the 5 late in the game hurt. Congrats on going to war UK, good luck in your bowl game!
we must of post this thread at the same time
Really makes me sick. UK always finds a way to get me hopeful just to stick a knife in my heart. This happens at least once a year. Thats why I always say its harder to be a UK football fan than any other team.

I WANT TO VOMIT!
CAM2006 Wrote:we must of post this thread at the same time

haha, yeah, you're right.....and another note about UK - they ALWAYS tend to break my heart...but I cant stop loving them!
IMO this was UK's best performance of the season. Andre' didnt pay attention to the play clock and thats just how things go. It was to good to be true. Rafeal had a wonderful game along with the UK defense. Good luck cats in the Bowl Game.
UK blew it in the end on the delay of game penalty, but they played one heck of a game and I am very proud of there performance. Just wished they could have pulled it out.
Kentuckys feild goal misses made them lose the game. Who do they play in the bowl game?
Andre Woodson makes some of the most bonehead plays at the worst of times..Louisville last year with the fumble on the goalline and the play clock miscue today. Unreal...But Woodson has played tremendous this year at QB. Just the way things happen sometimes. Way to give it your all CATS! AND KUDOS TO THE D!!!!! Little played GREAT and I had said in an earlier thread that in order for UK to have a chance, Little would have to play great and that UK would have to have a good ground game to keep UT's offense off of the field! Woodyard is a beast on Defense! Reminds you of Jeff Snedger(Sorry for the spelling, lol, but this may be right) from a couple of years ago and is a PURE football player!
The Woodson fumble last year against the cards shouldn't have been called a fumble was down and the ball was dead due to him being out of bounds while touching the ball before it was recovered.
Well lets put it this way, Tennessee didnt beat Kentucky...KENTUCKY BEAT KENTUCKY!! So many missed opportunities and missed field goals! The cats are young and have a lot of talent, watch out for them in the near future!
uk BLEW this one!!
CatDawg Wrote:The Woodson fumble last year against the cards shouldn't have been called a fumble was down and the ball was dead due to him being out of bounds while touching the ball before it was recovered.
Actually they showed the replay 10 times and everyone agreed to the fumble including Woodson and Brooks after both seeing it during the news conference at the end of the game. But oh well, what is over is over. U.K. is so close to being a VERY SOLID Opponent for teams! 3-4 players away! ALL DEFENSIVE OF COURSE, lol! I don't think they went to Burton enough yesterday!
i thought this was the best game UK has played all year. If they could have converted on kicking oppurtunities, and yes the delay of game killed them, but overall, I was proud of the effort..OH how i loathe Phil Fulmer and the rest of those punks from naziville..it makes me sick to see him creak that stupid smile at anytime, and today was another one of those days..Id love to see UK (or anybody else for that matter) absolutely run up the score on them one of these days before I die. Although im a Bama fan, Id love to see UK throwing the ball with their starting qb in the fourth quarter of a 61-0 blowout win against a Fulmer coached UT team..oh well, we can all dream cant we?
I would say congrats UT but id be lying..I dont wish them any congratulations, but I shouldnt be too hard on them, because them and Warden Fulmer have to get up early for prison road crew duty..buncha thugs.
LOL!!!!!! It doesn't get any better than posts made by you TidesHoss32!
This was a game Uk should have won, but they blew the chance
i was completly heart broken...i woke up at 4 am drove to Neyland just to watch my Cats blow it...but they did play one heck of a game if our kicking game is on then you would have been able to kick the field goal in that situation at the end...Defence has got to learn some form tackling BUT they beat the crap out of UT in the first half i think their are 3 UT players that ended up at the hospital after the game...One with a concussion, one that has to have an MRI done and the other not to sure on him...but we are in a bowl game...but then again if UK beats Carolina which they should have...could have beat FLA maybe if you have Little and then win against the Vols we would be in one hell of a bowl game...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I would say congrats UT but id be lying..I dont wish them any congratulations, but I shouldnt be too hard on them, because them and Warden Fulmer have to get up early for prison road crew duty..buncha thugs.

NICE!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I would say congrats UT but id be lying..I dont wish them any congratulations, but I shouldnt be too hard on them, because them and Warden Fulmer have to get up early for prison road crew duty..buncha thugs.

haha...good stuff
Does he not always have GREAT STUFF!!!! LOL, always look forward to reading his "shy" posts, lol!