Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KYMSFA 2015 Annual Meeting 2-14-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who all will be at the meeting Saturday at the Nike Clinic?
What will you guys discuss anything important?
Basic stuff as every other year.

Rules and regulation changes/additions, deadline for forms and requirments

Review of Financials

This year Divisional breakdowns is up for review, probably the biggest thing.

2015 playoff dates
any talk about adjustments to the divisions?
bah, never mind. Missed it in the first post. My apologies.
any news on reilingnments especially for D2? They always seem to get the short end of the stick... like a middle child Smile
Not official cause I'm no official but the d2 enrollment number will be going up to try to include more teams. No one disagreed.

Biggest conversation was over how we can get more teams in for playoff and certification purposes.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Not official cause I'm no official but the d2 enrollment number will be going up to try to include more teams. No one disagreed.

Biggest conversation was over how we can get more teams in for playoff and certification purposes.

CF1 what was the outcome or ideas for this to happen? It's a step in the right direction especially for D1 and D2
One thing mentioned was get some hs coaches involved to motivate top down. Sometimes middle schools have high coaching turnover.

D2s numbers should go up about 25-30 students to include more schools from d1.

Still a mystery to me why these schools don't want to participate.
Cardfan1 Wrote:One thing mentioned was get some hs coaches involved to motivate top down. Sometimes middle schools have high coaching turnover.

D2s numbers should go up about 25-30 students to include more schools from d1.

Still a mystery to me why these schools don't want to participate.

Agree CF1, it's a great opportunity for a lot of kids in the rural areas to be seen and I don't understand it either. The fee could easily be close to nothing if the coach could sell the product they have to the school and head coach on the high school level if he is really invested in their future.
The fee could be eradicated if more schools would join.

maybe khsaa will require schools to play or at least join for certification purposes.
No Chick-fil-a on Sunday, kinda bummed about that.