Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: College of Charleston @ Kentucky 11/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK will try to pick up there win number 4 against the Coll. of Charleston at Rupp Arena. UK I'm sure picked up a good learning experience after losing to UCLA an Memphis. So far it looks like the Freshman are the real leaders for this basketball program. Derrick Jasper and Jodie Meeks have made really good decisons in the past 4 games. Randolph has been really sucessful this season and has played really good on the offensive end.

Coll. of Charleston-65
Kentucky-83
Kentucky will be well rested and ready to show what they can do. Playing 3 games in 3 days against 3 fast physical teams isn't easy. But UK will want to prove a point in this game and most games from here on out. This is rare for me, but I'll take UK in a blowout win at Rupp.

Kentucky - 77
Charelston - 51
Kentucky - 85
Charelston - 57
alfus21 Wrote:Kentucky will be well rested and ready to show what they can do. Playing 3 games in 3 days against 3 fast physical teams isn't easy. But UK will want to prove a point in this game and most games from here on out. This is rare for me, but I'll take UK in a blowout win at Rupp.

Kentucky - 77
Charelston - 51

I agree, UK was drained in the 2nd half of the Memphis game but playing in the Maui Invitational really helped the cats. They proved that they could play with UCLA in the semi-finals. So Kentucky should be ready for about every game here on out.
The experience that the freshmen are getting against top notch competition this early in the season should help them immensely against teams like Charleston, and hopefully on down the line against SEC opponents. I'll be at the game Tuesday rooting like heck for the Cats.:letsparty
alfus21 Wrote:Kentucky will be well rested and ready to show what they can do. Playing 3 games in 3 days against 3 fast physical teams isn't easy. But UK will want to prove a point in this game and most games from here on out. This is rare for me, but I'll take UK in a blowout win at Rupp.

Kentucky - 77
Charelston - 51

Sounds right on to me.
C of C usually fields a solid team, and have been known to bite teams that sleep on them, but too much UK in this one...

UK 66-52
UK by 3
I hope those two losses lit a fire under their ass. I guess well see tonight. If they lolly gag around tonight they will lose.
UK better not overlook C of C. They more than likely wont so UK wins by 25

Uk-81
C of C-56

And QQ I would have to say that is awesome how u done that with ur name and everything
Halftime:
Kentucky 27
C of C 15