Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can UK beat UT this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our offense can/probably/will put numbers up on the board but the big question is our defesne. Can we beat them?
Our defesne would have to play alot better, but yes we could beat them.
I doubt we'll beat them....I think we lose by 14+.
If the Defense can pick of Ainge a couple of times than sure UK can win. But if they don't then this will be an ugly one. UK's offense will show up and score but the D is what the game lies on.
UK has played close game with UT when they have been worse, so yea they can beat them. The defese has to play alot better though.
Could!
same story under different circumstances...UT whips UK 59-28..and I hate me some Vols, and it hurts to pick them beating anybody, ..but UK just cant stop ANYBODY..I hope Im wrong though, because it brings me joy to watch Philip Fulmer to walk off the field destroyed and dejected..
If UK's defense shows up to play, the Vols could fall. I wish it was at home though
TidesHoss32 Wrote:same story under different circumstances...UT whips UK 59-28..and I hate me some Vols, and it hurts to pick them beating anybody, ..but UK just cant stop ANYBODY..I hope Im wrong though, because it brings me joy to watch Philip Fulmer to walk off the field destroyed and dejected..

I think you just hate KY, if UK could not stop no one they would not be going to a bowl game
i think uk can beat them. if they do im going to go to paintsvilles feild and bring down some goal posts becouse i cant go to the real game.
Battle Tested Wrote:i think uk can beat them. if they do im going to go to paintsvilles feild and bring down some goal posts becouse i cant go to the real game.

:lmao:
I dont think that they could beat them this year. UT-38 UK-24.
actually you couldnt be more wrong. I do not hate Kentucky, although Im a Bama fan (look at it like this, you cant stop anybody, we cant score on anybody!, lol) I LOVE seeing UK football do well, and Im thrilled that they are going bowling. However, im a realist, and when you give up 36 points to Central Michigans second team (basically), 40 to Louisiana Monroe, 59 to Louisville, 49 to LSU..thats trouble..theyve been fortunate enough that their offense has bailed them out of two of those games, but it wont against Tennessee. I hate UT. I hate UT football worse than UK basketball fans hate Duke. I wouldnt pull for the Vols against the Germans. However, they are, unfortunately, a good football team, and UK wont outscore them. Im sticking to my 59-28 score. I hope Im wrong. Id LOVE to see UK run up the score on them punks, but I dont think its gonna happen just yet. Give Brooks another year or two. But right now, UT's inmate talent crew is just too much for Brooks' Cats..
CAM2006 Wrote:I think you just hate KY, if UK could not stop no one they would not be going to a bowl game
I love your posts TidesHoss32! And I agree with you,,,..
Little has to play great, and U.K. need to try and keep the ball on the ground as much as possible. I know UK's O is VERY GOOD, but not good enough to get into a shootout with UT.! People, you tend to forget that UT is a VERY GOOD TEAM AS WELL and forget that just because UK is having a solid season that UT is still UT! Hoping UK pulls off the upset though!
I'll be in attendance to this game and will probably stick out like a turd in a punchbowl with my big blue shirt on! But anyways, I would LOVE to see UK get the Tennessee monkey off of their back! But realistically, if the Cats' defense doesnt show up then they will have trouble winning! UK by 3!
Boomer86 Wrote:I'll be in attendance to this game and will probably stick out like a turd in a punchbowl with my big blue shirt on! But anyways, I would LOVE to see UK get the Tennessee monkey off of their back! But realistically, if the Cats' defense doesnt show up then they will have trouble winning! UK by 3!
LOL, and if U.K.'s Defense does show up, then they will only hold UT to 48.
Go Cats!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, and if U.K.'s Defense does show up, then they will only hold UT to 48.

Maybe so but go BIG blue!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, and if U.K.'s Defense does show up, then they will only hold UT to 48.

:thatsfunnthen hopefully we will score 49 on them!!!!
I don't think that they can or will!
Possible but I doubt it
Hope Cats can win but here's your final score: UT 31 UK 17
No way will U.K. put up 49 on UT!
lol, exactly..i think thats a solid day for the big blue defense..hope im wrong though