Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ohio State 42 Michigan 39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
What a game!! I wish Michigan could've won this one, but OSU played a heck of a game!
MVP's
Michigan- Mike hart
Ohio State- Troy Smith
I hope to see this game again for the national title!
This was a great game
Wow! What a game! It lived up to the hype, and what a match-up it would be should they meet again! Both teams had their miscues, but I think the fumbles by OSU were more costly. But Michigan just couldn't capitalize. OSU is clearly the better team, and they proved it. I don't think the crowd played a big factor in the game. Michigan played great! Henne and Hart both played extremely well. Smith solidified his Heisman candidacy and Pittman and freshman Wells ran with power. Michigan played nearly perfect. They didn't have a turnover, but Henne did miss a few open receivers. OSU didn't even play their best, and still won. Great game for both teams, and good luck to both in their respected bowl games.
As much as I want to see it , I dont believe the stupid BCS will allow it. If the 2 best teams meet in the regular season , tat shouldnt matter if they are in the national championship together.
The way USC played tonight, I wouldnt' be surprised if a rematch occurs... They are going to have to beat ND by a good margin next week to change my mind on them...

Michigan is the best 1 loss team, they lost to the #1 team on the road by 3...
Notre Dame lost to Michigan by a 26...
Arkansas lost to USC by 36....
USC lost to Oregon State by 2...
Florida lost to Auburn by 10 (a real cheap touchdown as time ran out on a defense fumble recovery by Auburn)

In my opinion, the one loss teams rank like this
1. Michigan
2. Florida
3. Notre Dame
4. USC
5. Arkansas

Obviously, 3 vs. 4 and 2 vs. 5 will eventually play each other...

LSU could beat Arkansas on Friday and I wouldn't be surprised....

Florida still has a rivarly game against Florida State, and FSU beat them by a large margin in the swamp last year....

Stil alot to be determined....
yeh usc played awfull!! i thought cal was gonnna take me!
FreakNasty Wrote:The way USC played tonight, I wouldnt' be surprised if a rematch occurs... They are going to have to beat ND by a good margin next week to change my mind on them...

Michigan is the best 1 loss team, they lost to the #1 team on the road by 3...
Notre Dame lost to Michigan by a 26...
Arkansas lost to USC by 36....
USC lost to Oregon State by 2...
Florida lost to Auburn by 10 (a real cheap touchdown as time ran out on a defense fumble recovery by Auburn)

In my opinion, the one loss teams rank like this
1. Michigan
2. Florida
3. Notre Dame
4. USC
5. Arkansas

Obviously, 3 vs. 4 and 2 vs. 5 will eventually play each other...

LSU could beat Arkansas on Friday and I wouldn't be surprised....

Florida still has a rivarly game against Florida State, and FSU beat them by a large margin in the swamp last year....

Stil alot to be determined....

I agree with you 100%, I like your breakdown on here too. :thumpsup:
Well, nobody will stop OSU now
awsome game, knew ohio state would win all along, noone in the nation can beat them, 2nd time they have took down a #2 team this year
This was an outstanding game. OSU really showed there guns with all of the big plays and Michigan as well. I dont think I seen as many big plays in game ever until this game. Smith will win the Heisman more than likely, he is an excellent QB. IMO there shouldnt be a rematch for the National Title, but with how close the game turned out to be, there just might be a historical rematch between these two. Great game to both teams!
Loved seeing OSU pull this one out and I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch for the national championship.
Ohio State proved to everyone why they are the best team in the Nation!
Really good game to watch. Troy Smith proved he is the best player in the country in this game. OSU was just too much for Henne and Hart. But very competitive game and I look for this to be the National Championship game. Go Buckeyes
Somthing very strange that also happend last night in Ohio was that the Ohio Lottery Pick number where 3-9-4-2 ! Thats Wild IMO!
blackcat_student Wrote:Somthing very strange that also happend last night in Ohio was that the Ohio Lottery Pick number where 3-9-4-2 ! Thats Wild IMO!

i heard about this its crazy!!
Can you say ESPN CLASSIC!!!!