Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 42 UL Monroe 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final...
Wow very close game
Archer is going to be out of a job after this season, the defense is and has been terrible under him.
Yeah he is definatly gone after this season ends.

Awful game by the defense. If they do this next week Tennessee is capable of scoring 70
I agree but then again maybe they were looking ahead to the UT game and still up from qualifying for a bowl last week. At least that's what I hope.
CatDawg Wrote:I agree but then again maybe they were looking ahead to the UT game and still up from qualifying for a bowl last week. At least that's what I hope.
The defense has been bad all season, but I too wish it was just them looking past ULM, but the defense is just that bad.
yeah its very sad but all in all the offence has picked up the slack and we are going to a bowl game...
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Archer is going to be out of a job after this season, the defense is and has been terrible under him.

Brooks said he's keeping all of his assistants is what I've heard from a few people....thought I agree with you, Archer has to go.
How can you keep Archer....40 to UL Monroe??????
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How can you keep Archer....40 to UL Monroe??????

40 to anybody should at least tell you something and it dosent help his case at all to give it up to UL Monroe. He has to go.
SEKYscout Wrote:Brooks said he's keeping all of his assistants is what I've heard from a few people....thought I agree with you, Archer has to go.
If he keeps Archer, then Archer needs to get rid of the "position" coaches under him and do something. I think that the problem is not Archer as much as it is the lcak of coaching under him, but that is his fault I guess, he is in charge of the defense as a whole.
Yeah after Brooks got his contract extension he said he was keeping all of his assistants. Which made me mad b/c Archer just plain sucks as Defensive coordinator. UK should have blown ULM out in this game. They gave up nearly 400 yards and ULM's Rb had a career high in rushing yards. Some drastic changes are going to have to be made or Brooks might be getting some heat for keeping Archer.
As long as UK plays this close to a scrub team, they will not be a contender in the SEC. They need Drastic improvements on the Defensive side of the Ball
I think that UK over looking Monroe and the defense playing horrible, played factors in this game. But on the up side UK's offense played well again. But I agree with everyone that says Mike Archer should be gone next season.