Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Maui Invitational Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky plays Depaul in their opening round matchup November 20th at 9 pm (est). If they will they will most likely play UCLA. How do you all see this tournament breaking down? I think UK can beat UCLA....I think it will be very difficult for them to come back the very next day to beat another very talented team.

http://www.mauiinvitational.com/pdfs/200...et.pdf?624

I'm pretty excited about watching Chaminade play....I get to play against them next year. :thumpsup:
Round one Predictions:
Oklahoma Vs. Memphis--Memphis(66-64)
Purdue Vs. Georgia Tech--GT(73-54)

Depaul Vs. Kentucky--UK(78-64)
Chaminade Vs. UCLA--UCLA(88-52)

Round Two Winners Bracket:
Memphis Vs. Georgia Tech--GT(70-66)
Kentucky Vs. UCLA--UK(60-54)

Championship:
Kentucky Vs. Georgia Tech--GT(69-65)
UK will have a good chance of beating Depaul, but UCLA will be an extremely difficult game to win. I think they're ranked 6th to start the season. It's a good field of teams. Can't wait to watch it.
Moe Wrote:Round one Predictions:
Oklahoma Vs. Memphis--Memphis(66-64)
Purdue Vs. Georgia Tech--GT(73-54)

Depaul Vs. Kentucky--UK(78-64)
Chaminade Vs. UCLA--UCLA(88-52)

Round Two Winners Bracket:
Memphis Vs. Georgia Tech--GT(70-66)
Kentucky Vs. UCLA--UK(60-54)

Championship:
Kentucky Vs. Georgia Tech--GT(69-65)

I had UK meeting GT in the finals as well. I expect it to be a little higher scoring between them though. :Thumbs:
SEKYscout Wrote:I had UK meeting GT in the finals as well. I expect it to be a little higher scoring between them though. :Thumbs:

Yeah I agree. Both teams have some high powered offense's this year and if they did happen to meet in the final it would be a shootout.
if you guys really think they beat UCLA, then, your crazy, they will beat Depaul by about 15, 20 area but UCLA is just to strong for UK, UCLA wins it by atleast 10 maybe evenmore
Kentucky got the better bracket of the two. Georgia Tech will obviously come out of the top half, and I even agree with most of you that they'll win it. Whether they play UK or UCLA will determine the type of game they will have to play though. I think UK will have a tough time against UCLA, but I think they have the ability to beat them. UK has to learn the team concept after watching tonight's game, but I think Smith will have them straightened out by the Maui Tourney.
windmill Wrote:if you guys really think they beat UCLA, then, your crazy, they will beat Depaul by about 15, 20 area but UCLA is just to strong for UK, UCLA wins it by atleast 10 maybe evenmore

You're a UNC fan, of course you think we're crazy. Maybe you need to stick to your specialty of talking about North Carolina and their very impressive win over Winthrop tonight. Confusedhh:
yeah and UK's impressive win over Miami Ohio
We beat Miami by more than UNC beat Withrop there buddy!!! So nice call:Thumbs: