Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woodson Named SEC Offensive Player Of The Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK quarterback Andre Woodson was named the SEC's Offensive Player of the Week Monday after leading the Cats to a 38-26 win over Vanderbilt Saturday that made UK bowl-eligible for the first time since 1999.

Woodson, a junior, completed 29 of 42 passes for 450 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions in Saturday's win. He also led the Cats to three touchdown drives in the fourth quarter to seal the win.

Woodson's completions and passing yardage totals were career-highs and his four TDs tied a career best.
ooooohhhhhh......C-A-T-S.....CATS....CATS....CATS!!!! (and Woodson)!!!
Congrats Woodson. IMO best QB in the SEC
Glad to see him getting some respect for his tremendous play this year!
-STAT- Wrote:Congrats Woodson. IMO best QB in the SEC
I remember an ESPN announcer saying earlier in the season that he believe that Woodson was one of the top 3 QBs in the nation. With all of this receivers back next season, I look for him to be in the heisman hunt :Thumbs:
Let me be the first to say that this young man deserves it!
Congrats Andre...I think him and Jamarcus Russell are the two best in the SEC!
That's great!! Way to go Woodson!
this is amazing and awsome and im so freaking happy...UK is turning around hell Woodson should have been starting over Loreansen
Andre has also been named National Player of the Week by Sports Illiustrated. Congrats again Andre.