Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Team Ky 28 South Atlanta 12,, 7th grade FBU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Team Ky is one win from Final four in Naples.
CADEREECE Wrote:Team Ky is one win from Final four in Naples.

Hot damn ! Atta way to go boys! One more win away from moving on , go get it and everyone is proud of you guys and coaches ! :Thumbs:
What ever happened with this?
LClion4life Wrote:What ever happened with this?

They got beat the next game by Florida I think.
LClion4life Wrote:What ever happened with this?

They were defeated 21-14 by Broward Co. FL. Great game, the one turnover killed us but the KY kids played very hard and physical. Broward was defeated by N Texas for the national championship.
KY had Broward County's backs against the wall in the red zone with a minute to go and was hit with a bogus penalty. Unsportsmanlike conduct penalty from a fan in the stands. Can't blame it all on that though, had plenty of chances to make plays prior to that. North Texas ended up beating Broward County by 10 in the national championship game and I believe BC was plagued by a ton of turnovers (something they didn't do against KY). That shows you how close the KY boys were. Finished top 8, but based on other outcomes, I firmly believe they're top 3 or 4 in the nation. I expect them to make a significant run next year as 8th graders with a year of experience under their belts. They're very capable of winning it all.
I guarente who ever is working with those Wburg kids you are doing A great job thank you.
Dalton Ponder has more football instinct than any 7th grader I have ever seen, bar none. I have enough credentials to make that statement. Take my word for it, Williamsburg will stay on top there are others on the Williamsburg team that expose A l;ot of talent.
How many 7th graders started on the 8th grade williamsburg team in 2014? Dalton ponder is very good has good speed and can really throw the football.