Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UL-Monroe @ Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monroe from the Sun Belt conference will play Kentucky in the Commonwealth in which is a game UK should win by a sizable margin cause Monroe has only won one game. Look for Andre and Rafeal and Keenan to have big games.

Monroe-10
Kentucky-45
Cats are gonna put up some big numbers in route to their 7th win of the season
UL-Monroe is ranked 114th in the nation so hopefully the Wildcats will not over look them to muh and get upset
Monroes only win came last night to 119th ranked FIU
The Cats roll in this one. 7 WINS HERE WE COME!!!!!
UK rolls, or they SHOULD roll atleast

Kentucky-45
UL-Monroa-10
Hopefully UK doesn't overlook this team. I hope they come out and take care of business early and the game is over at halftime.

UK 42
ULM 14
UK has a lot clicking for them right now...I wouldn't be surprised if they win big in this one and maybe pull the upset at UT the following week.
alfus21 Wrote:Hopefully UK doesn't overlook this team. I hope they come out and take care of business early and the game is over at halftime.

UK 42
ULM 14

Sounds about right to me! :rockon:
Yeah hopefully they dont overlook this Monroe team. And it also being the last home game for the Seniors, they will be very emotional and shoud go out there and take care of business.

UK-38
UL Monroe-13