Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miami(OH) @ Kentucky 11/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UK will play there first game of the season against the red hawks of Miami(OH).

Miami-64
Kentucky-85
I honestly don't think this will be an easy win for UK. Miami(OH) usually has some good shooters, have a nice offensive attack, and play hard Defense.

However, I think UK wins by 10 points in the end, in a low-mid range scoring game.
Miami-59
Kentucky-87
Cats will roll
65-50 Uk
UK-73
Miami (OH)-59
-STAT- Wrote:UK-73
Miami (OH)-59

Sounds right to me! :rockon:
UK
Kentucky-77
Miami(OH)-65
windmill Wrote:UK's schedule and how i think they will turn out

Miami(oh) i think there gona win by atleast 25 (W)

You changed your prediction awful fast..Any reason why?

windmill Wrote:Kentucky-77
Miami(OH)-65
Our Cats will roll in this one.

UK 75
UM 54
The Cat's better not overlook these warm up teams or they could get a suprise. The Wildcats by 25 if they come to play, by 6 if they don't.
Starting Line-Up for tomorrow is as follows:
Bradley
Crawford
Perry
Stevenson
Morris
alfus21 Wrote:Starting Line-Up for tonight is as follows:
Bradley
Crawford
Perry
Stevenson
Morris

Game is tomarrow night bub. But I'm glad there starting Stevenson though.
blackcat_student Wrote:Game is tomarrow night bub. But I'm glad there starting Stevenson though.

Wishful thinking Confusedhh:

But yeah I like that line-up a lot.
I just realized something. I'm getting pretty good at this stuff. Check out my post from March 25th earlier this year.
alfus21 Wrote:The starting line-up for next year would be soemthing like this...

PG-Bradley
SG-Crawford
SF-Perry
PF-Stevenson
C-Morris

With a ton of players coming off the bench helping each game...

Kentucky will probably be ranked 15-25 to start the season,...

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=13078

:1:
^lol
I'll go with the Cats 66-60. Miami will be up at halftime though..JMO
windmill Wrote:Kentucky-77
Miami(OH)-65
Sounds right.
alfus21 Wrote:You changed your prediction awful fast..Any reason why?

i said that Miami(OH) would lose this game? im sorry thoughy alfus you are the perfect basketball man, you know everything, makes people like me wonder why i even say anything when you know it all anyways
windmill Wrote:i said that Miami(OH) would lose this game? im sorry thoughy alfus you are the perfect basketball man, you know everything, makes people like me wonder why i even say anything when you know it all anyways

You said 25, and then two days later downgraded to 12. Just wondered why.

And yeah, it makes me wonder why you say anything too.
alfus21 Wrote:You said 25, and then two days later downgraded to 12. Just wondered why.

And yeah, it makes me wonder why you say anything too.

so? i really hope they kill Kentucky so i can laugh in your face, and see if you can back up your 25 UK win season, if you really want to have another arguement about stupid Kentucky basketball we can, they are not a very good basketball team, your soon to find this out when UNC, Louisville, and Indiana beat them by double digits in all 3 games
windmill Wrote:so? i really hope they kill Kentucky so i can laugh in your face, and see if you can back up your 25 UK win season, if you really want to have another arguement about stupid Kentucky basketball we can, they are not a very good basketball team, your soon to find this out when UNC, Louisville, and Indiana beat them by double digits in all 3 games

Yea I don't think UK will get beat by triple didits especially to UL and IU. You are just STUPID if you think that. UNC is a very good team but not good enough to beat UK by triple digits. NO WAY!!!!!! We all already know you hate UK and hope they get beat. But do you really want to get into a argument about UK and UNC with all of us UK fans??? I am always ready to defend out CATS!!!!!
Gridiron Wrote:Yea I don't think UK will get beat by triple didits especially to UL and IU. You are just STUPID if you think that. UNC is a very good team but not good enough to beat UK by triple digits. NO WAY!!!!!! We all already know you hate UK and hope they get beat. But do you really want to get into a argument about UK and UNC with all of us UK fans??? I am always ready to defend out CATS!!!!!

ok guys, i forgot all of you UK fans know it all too, i guess thats why good ole Dean Smith passed up ole Adoplh? right? UK is a good team but they will not win no more than 21 games, and they will not go to the sweet 16, BUT, you guys are UK fans so i cant win, you know it all, but when UNC beats them by 20, and U of L and Indiana beats them, i guess you guys will have some lame excuse, and thanks Gridiron, your STUPID for thinking UK will beat any of them 3, your the STUPID one, but good luck UK your gona need it, and not getting Lofton will come back to kick them in the a$$ when Tenn beats them in both meetings, in case you think im wrong, go back and watch some Lofton highlights from last nights game
Gridiron Wrote:Yea I don't think UK will get beat by triple didits especially to UL and IU. You are just STUPID if you think that. UNC is a very good team but not good enough to beat UK by triple digits. NO WAY!!!!!! We all already know you hate UK and hope they get beat. But do you really want to get into a argument about UK and UNC with all of us UK fans??? I am always ready to defend out CATS!!!!!

Yeah same here. we have alot of faithful true blue fans and Windmill saying those words gets to people like us. But I dont think they would b beating us by triple digits tho...lol
and i meant double digits not triple
windmill Wrote:ok guys, i forgot all of you UK fans know it all too, i guess thats why good ole Dean Smith passed up ole Adoplh? right? UK is a good team but they will not win no more than 21 games, and they will not go to the sweet 16, BUT, you guys are UK fans so i cant win, you know it all, but when UNC beats them by 20, and U of L and Indiana beats them, i guess you guys will have some lame excuse, and thanks Gridiron, your STUPID for thinking UK will beat any of them 3, your the STUPID one, but good luck UK your gona need it, and not getting Lofton will come back to kick them in the a$$ when Tenn beats them in both meetings, in case you think im wrong, go back and watch some Lofton highlights from last nights game

Dude, so far you've said they would'nt win 16 games, then 18, and now 21 games. What will you say next?

UNC will probably beat UK, but it won't be as bad as you're thinking. UofL isn't that good this year. Neither is Indiania. I could see UK losing 1 of the 2, by a slim margin, but in all honesty I see them winning both. And I'd like to think most unbiased people would as well.

Not getting Lofton will not kill UK. Yeah, let's go back and watch the highlights of last night. Tennessee barely freakin' won. Nice job there windmill. Tennessee will not sweep UK this season, and they will be lucky to beat them once.
alfus21 Wrote:Dude, so far you've said they would'nt win 16 games, then 18, and now 21 games. What will you say next?

UNC will probably beat UK, but it won't be as bad as you're thinking. UofL isn't that good this year. Neither is Indiania. I could see UK losing 1 of the 2, by a slim margin, but in all honesty I see them winning both. And I'd like to think most unbiased people would as well.

Not getting Lofton will not kill UK. Yeah, let's go back and watch the highlights of last night. Tennessee barely freakin' won. Nice job there windmill. Tennessee will not sweep UK this season, and they will be lucky to beat them once.

i never said 16 i said 18, and UNC will for sure win and so will the other to wait and freaking see, and yeah trust me it will, did i say anything about the Tennessee game? no i said LOFTON, he done awsome, and just wait and see mr i know every freakin thing about basketball, i cant wait till someone knocks the piss out of UK and youll be the first person i laugh at
windmill Wrote:i never said 16 i said 18, and UNC will for sure win and so will the other to wait and freaking see, and yeah trust me it will, did i say anything about the Tennessee game? no i said LOFTON, he done awsome, and just wait and see mr i know every freakin thing about basketball, i cant wait till someone knocks the piss out of UK and youll be the first person i laugh at

Smile I know what you said, and here they all are.

windmill Wrote:weak team, UK wont have a great season this year, i see them winning around 13-17 games.

windmill Wrote:.they might win 18 games that being the most..

windmill Wrote:UK is a good team but they will not win no more than 21 games,

And who cares if Lofton does good as long as UK wins? I couldn't care less if Lofton scored 50 as long as UK wins, so that's that bub.

UK will lose. I never said they'd win 30 games or whatever, but feel free to laugh at me just because I keep disputing your facts, and you keep changing your big predictions.
haha ok i give up mr know it all, im stupid for even becoming a member, you know..everything..and if Lofton drops 50 uk will get killed,but what do i know? i mean UK could go 0-28 but you stupid UK fans would still think they could give the Lakers a good game
Pages: 1 2