Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ohio State-vs-Michigan Predictions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's gettin closer to Ohio State's second meeting with a #2 ranked team this season, and we seen what happend to the first one, Michigans D is very strong, and not a bad offense, but I dont see them shutting down Troy Smith

Ohio State-31
Michigan-21
I'll take Ohio State by 3.

Smith, Ginn, Pittman and company are the real deal.

Just a bit of trivia. The linebacker #33 James Laurinaitis is called Little Animal. His dad was Animal of the wrestling duo The Road Warriors...Animal and Hawk.
Midee1 Wrote:I'll take Ohio State by 3.

Smith, Ginn, Pittman and company are the real deal.

Just a bit of trivia. The linebacker #33 James Laurinaitis is called Little Animal. His dad was Animal of the wrestling duo The Road Warriors...Animal and Hawk.

yeah i knew that, i think thats really awsome
Ohio St IMO is the better team. Michigan can strike quickly and so can OSU.

Mich-31
OSU-38
OSU will win 21-17..sloppy defensive game, but will be fun to watch nonetheless..
I'll take Michigan by 3.

Michigan - 24
Ohio State - 21
THE Ohio State Buckeyes by 3 in a thriller!
My boys in Ohio by 13
The boys from Michigan will pull one out....and then go on to win the National Championship..
Ill say
MICH-28
OSU-24
Ohio State will win this one in convincing fashion. I dont think this will be a close game like everyone on here is saying. I predict OSU by double digits.

OSU-35
Mich-14
Im excited for this one! Everyone will be sittin in front of their tv's saturday!!!!
OSU-31
Mich-27
Get your bet on.
Okay, I've seen a spread before, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the line on this is Michigan giving 3? Isn't that kind of weird?
Mich-28
Osu-17
OSU 28

Michigan 14
Michigan-28

Ohio St.-24
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Okay, I've seen a spread before, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the line on this is Michigan giving 3? Isn't that kind of weird?

I could be wrong as well. I read it as Ohio State by 3 or more. Please let me know if I am wrong.
Oops I was wrong I think. I fixed it.
Ohio State
Sorry but this amused me.
Midee1 Wrote:Sorry but this amused me.

coolest pic i have ever seen
OSU will win by 3... Way to high powered for the Wolverines!!!
2 more days! can't wait!