Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyword on East-West/Kentucky all star teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
?:why:
I am sure the players have been notified. Would be nice to see a roster for both teams. I know Knox Middle had 3 players selected to play for the East

#10 Blevin Campbell
#14 Nick Martin
#33 Jordan Phipps

KCMS also had two players selected for Team Kentucky

#1 Adam Renfeo
#32 Tucker Holland

Let us know who made it from your team
The problem we are having is that players (parents) are not responding to notifications in a timely manner. This holds things up, multiple deadlines have been given for players to accept being on an East/West team, and there are many players that have not done so. After today, we will be moving on from those players and contacting others to participate.
what about the list of the 6th 7th and 8th grade team Kentucky?
Ballbuster Wrote:what about the list of the 6th 7th and 8th grade team Kentucky?

Not sure, East West and Team KY are other board members focus points. Ill see what I can get out of them.

I will say this, some other national teams have been asking whos on the Team KY teams. They must be trying to scout us.
Hazard had 4 kids make Team Ky and had 5 kids make East/West

Team Ky 8th Grade,,, Bailey Blair-QB, Isaiah Stupart-DB, Skyler Pelfrey-DB

Team Ky 7th Grade,,, Reece Fletcher-LB

East/West 8th grade, Jacob Brown-RB, Bryson Saylers-OL

East/West 7th grade, Mathew Couch-OL, Dalton Strong-OL, Brittany Minard-K

Team Ky 8th practiced this past weekend in Bardstown,,, Team Ky 7th has practiced last 2 weekends at Madison Central and Bardstown
Plantman's post is correct.

We will not release our Team KY 8th grade roster until next Friday when we go to McCracken.

People are googling and youtubing any and everything they can to find out about our team. Your posts on here, while we do understand you are proud of your players, show up in Google searches.

We explained this to the parents of players this weekend. All have agreed to limit social media posts for this reason.

One last note, one of the Georgia Teams last year flew their coaching staff on one of the parents on their team's private jet to Nashville to watch us play. That is an example of the lengths folks will go to scout.

Hope that makes sense?