Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville, Rutgers Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure all of you know the 'Ville will be taking on Rutgers Thursday on ESPN. If Louisville gets past them it should be smoothe-sailing to hopefully the BCS title game. How do you all see this one racking up? I take Louisville big, I think Rutgers is overrated.

UL - 55
RU - 24
I believe Rutgers has a good team, but I think Louisville are wanting to compete for the National Title this year, so with that being said, Louisville will be too much for the Scarlet Knights....Louisville by 17+
Louisville in a blowout!!!!!!!!
Rutgers has a good back in Rice, but thats as far as they go. QB isnt very good and the Defense is average. Louisville is way to explosive!

Rutgers-20
Louisville-42
Louisville is good dont get me wrong, but i see Rutgers coming out and playing hard and upsetting the Card's

Louisville-21
Rutgers-24
Louisville will once again blowout Rutgers. 44-10 UofL
I am seeing a 37-24 or 37-20 win for Louisville..I HOPE SO ANYWAYS....If not, going to be a long rest of my life, lol....Too say in a nice way! AT LEAST WIN BY 7 LOUISVILLE, lol!
Loserville will win, but Rutgers will effectively run the ball, slow that offense down, and keep it close..i like Lville 24-14
Rutgers........................... hopefully!!
Lou-15
Rutg-7 end of 1st
Lou-25
Rutg-14 at the half
UL has had plenty of opportunities to put them away..Hope they play better 2nd half!