Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miami Hurricanes DE Brian Pata shot and killed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brian Pata, Senior Defensive End for The University of Miami was shot and killed shortly after leaving practice on Tuesday. He was listed as a starter this week for the game against Maryland. Police refuse to release information about what really happend. With all the trouble out of Miami this year, could it really get any worse? All thoughts and prayers with the Pata family..
Man that's awful. Miami has had some problems this year, but this really puts things in their place and shows what is really important.
alfus21 Wrote:Man that's awful. Miami has had some problems this year, but this really puts things in their place and shows what is really important.

Couldn't have said it better myself. My prayers will be with his family.
The Miami football program has had a really bad year this season, and this just hurts the team mentally! My prayers are also out with the Pata family.
This is terrible. I hope they find the person who is responsible for this. My thought and prayers go out to his family and the Miami football program.
My prayers are also out with the Pata family
That is sad to hear. My prayers go out to his family.