Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone out there could provide me with schedules or even just a few games that you know of the following teams via a PM or a post on here it would be VERY appreciated!! The teams are: Betsy Layne Middle School, Allen Central Middle School, Adams Middle School, Allen Elementary, Stumbo Elementary, Mountain Christian Academy, Dorton, Johnson Central Middle, and Wesley Christian. Again, any help is greatly appreciated.
Betsy Layne plays saturday at allen central at 2 i think
Thanks! If anyone else can help me out with this, I would really appreciate it.
Dorton plays Millard Saturday at Virgie at 12:30, then they play Grundy at East Ridge at 4:30.

On Tuesday, they play Virgie at Dorton in the first regular season game, and then Jenkins on Thursday at home.
Thanks!
allen elementary plays mountain christian academy on dec 12 at mca
Dorton plays Feds Creek at Dorton on Tuesday, Millard at Millard on Wednesday, and Mullins at Dorton on Thursday.
betsy layne plays allen at allen tomorrow and mountain christian academy at mca thursday
Betsy Layne plays in the JBS tournament at Allice Lloyd sometime over Christmas Break. Not sure on the dates, but I think its the 16th-?????
Nope they had to cancell because there is a rule in floyd county that you can only play so many games in one week.