Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patrick Patterson decision . . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Won't be made until the spring according to WSAZ TV 3.
I heard he is down to 2 schools..Florida and UK...Hopefully, we will get him because he will be a great addition to the team..
Not much of a surprise. I think he wants to see how the programs do this year and if any players will be leaving early for either team to equal playing time for him
Charlie Wrote:I heard he is down to 2 schools..Florida and UK...Hopefully, we will get him because he will be a great addition to the team..

From what I hear, he's taking his last official visit to Virginia in the next few days.
I think he is Florida bound. And if it comes down to see how the programs do this year..THEN I KNOW HE IS FLORIDA BOUND!
I don't expect Florida to repeat so who knows.

They just said on WSAZ tonight that he won't decide until spring and that he hasn't eliminated any of his final five and does still have one visit to go. His final five include Kentucky, Florida, Duke, Wake Forest and Virginia.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think he is Florida bound. And if it comes down to see how the programs do this year..THEN I KNOW HE IS FLORIDA BOUND!

Billy Donovan is in his last year of his contract also, so if for some reason he goes, Patrick won't go there.
No WAY WILL Florida let Donovan go...NO WAY..So you can forget about that! They will match whoever puts money his way!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:No WAY WILL Florida let Donovan go...NO WAY..So you can forget about that! They will match whoever puts money his way!

ok