Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 81 - South Carolina Upstate 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stevenson looked great, and the rest of the team looked good at times and awful at others.

Have to cut down on the turnovers before next week or UK could be having a very difficult game #1 to start the season.
Way to take care of business UK.
I think there needs to be a change in the line-up. The starters came out again too flat.
weak team, UK wont have a great season this year, i see them winning around 13-17 games.
windmill Wrote:weak team, UK wont have a great season this year, i see them winning around 13-17 games.

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Wow. They'll have won at least 17 games by the first meeting with Florida and you can mark that down.
I think UK will surprise some people this year with their young talent
Tubby will get some positives and a lot of negatives from this game. Crawford and Stevenson really showed up to play. Bradley was really stroking it. I am really liking Meeks and D-Jas a whole lot. But overall a good learning experience for the guys.
alfus21 Wrote:Smile Smile Smile

Wow. They'll have won at least 17 games by the first meeting with Florida and you can mark that down.

I agree with you Alfus :thumpsup:
windmill Wrote:weak team, UK wont have a great season this year, i see them winning around 13-17 games.

Well it looks like we have a Tar Heels fan in here. How can you even make that statement? 13-17 games, come on man... If we did that then somebody would end up dead in Lexington. I'm saying 26-30 wins!!
Gridiron Wrote:Well it looks like we have a Tar Heels fan in here. How can you even make that statement? 13-17 games, come on man... If we did that then somebody would end up dead in Lexington. I'm saying 26-30 wins!!

Smile A lot of people would end up dead in Lexington if they finished with 13 wins. That would be like a 13-18 record or something. This town would riot if that happened.

I'm also seeing win totals finishing the 24-27 range, but to say 13 was just hilarious.
Perry Stevenson is a force! 11pts 9rebs 8blocks Theres nothing I can say there. Jodie Meeks performed well and so did Morris at times. Crawford dribbled the ball way to much tonight and played a little selfish. But when the Freshman hit the floor UK looked like they could score 100 on any given night. But Joe needs to improve and thats the only thing I could key on. Also Jasper's one handed passing killed UK which they had over 20+ TO's in this game! Still a little sloppy but they have time to improve.

Smile Not in a million years! We're not UNC. LOL!
Will this be on tape delay as well, cause i missed it?
Charlie Wrote:Will this be on tape delay as well, cause i missed it?

I doubt it, because it was on live.
Congrats UK. Glad to see the young talent proving that they will provide alot this year. They will be getting alot of PT this season and they should rlly have starting slots. Looking forward to the regular season starting.
-STAT- Wrote:Congrats UK. Glad to see the young talent proving that they will provide alot this year. They will be getting alot of PT this season and they should rlly have starting slots. Looking forward to the regular season starting.

Yes, Stevenson should definatly be starting over WOO and if not Thomas when he gets back!!
Gridiron Wrote:Yes, Stevenson should definatly be starting over WOO and if not Thomas when he gets back!!

Stevenson had a great game he should definatly be starting I think that all the freshman are looking better then the starters we will have a great season with at least 30 or more wins.
when was this game played ?
football05 Wrote:when was this game played ?

Last night @ 7pm
CAM2006 Wrote:we will have a great season with at least 30 or more wins.

Those expectations seem a little unrealistic this season but I hope you're right.
Yeah..why the rest of college basketball even play the season?..Give UK the trophy already...i mean, when you can beat powerhouse South Carolina Upstate by 31 points, it should send a message to the rest of the NCAA that your national champions are in Lexington, Kentucky...........................................whatever...UK will win 18 games this year, maybe 20, and get bounced early in the tourney.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah..why the rest of college basketball even play the season?..Give UK the trophy already...i mean, when you can beat powerhouse South Carolina Upstate by 31 points, it should send a message to the rest of the NCAA that your national champions are in Lexington, Kentucky...........................................whatever...UK will win 18 games this year, maybe 20, and get bounced early in the tourney.

Smile Expectations too low in this one.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah..why the rest of college basketball even play the season?..Give UK the trophy already...i mean, when you can beat powerhouse South Carolina Upstate by 31 points, it should send a message to the rest of the NCAA that your national champions are in Lexington, Kentucky...........................................whatever...UK will win 18 games this year, maybe 20, and get bounced early in the tourney.

Thats a little to unrealistic. If you don't think UK will win at least over 20 games and go to the sweet 16 like every year seems like then something is wrong.
I think UK looks good this year and great for next year even if we don't get Patterson.
I do like Meeks! He is a hustler! My new favorite UK Wildcat!
I think Porter shouldn't be D-1. Looks slow and makes bad decisions against a PATHETIC team! Not seeing it and I know it is early but he just looks slow and makes horrible mistakes like not getting back after he throws the ball away. This is grade school stuff!
yeah, Meeks and Stevenson both played very well...both hustle..Stevenson needs to bulk up, but will be a very solid player..I like Meeks..He reminds me of Anthony Epps for some reason

Looks like we have a Louisville fan in the forum considering they barely squeaked past G-town...no im playing that was out of line im sorry...

but i look for UK to have a good season better than last year if god answers prayers..lol
if you guys honestly think they can beat Tenn, Florida and LSU 6 times your STUPID, if you think they will beat UNC Indiana and Louisville your yet again STUPID, for the guy who said 26-30 wins..there is seriously no freakin way..NO WAY.they might win 18 games that being the most..and i am a unc fan and i have been one since way back in the day, i have nothing against Kentucky, i am just saying what I think and I think this year is going to be a down year, but there is rly no way they will win 30 games thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, that means they would have to go to atleast the sweet16 or the elite 8 and UK is not in either of those 2 categories
a Loserville fan? C'mon man, give me more credit than that..Im not a Big Blue fan, although ive followed them my whole life, but I can promise you, I root for the Cats over that "other school" in the state..
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Looks like we have a Louisville fan in the forum considering they barely squeaked past G-town...no im playing that was out of line im sorry...

but i look for UK to have a good season better than last year if god answers prayers..lol
Pages: 1 2