Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 42 Meade County 8 Division 1 State Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running clock in 2nd quarter.

I didn't watch these games live, but watched them on replay without knowing the score which was enjoyable. Corbin was never really challenged. Meade just looked like a 5th grade team compared to Corbin. Corbin never really struggle to do anything that I seen from watching the games.
I would like to know the yardage from this one. Except for the last couple of drives against Corbins subs, it looked like Meade was negative in yardage for the game.

One thing is for sure, EKY seems to be dominating the middle school football scene.
Is there a site to where I can watch the replay?
HAROLD Wrote:Is there a site to where I can watch the replay?

Go to youtube and search prepspin. Click on the first link (this will not be a direct link to corbins game) and it will bring up a list of links to all of this weekends semi-final and championship games.
HAROLD Wrote:Is there a site to where I can watch the replay?

Here you go....fast forward to about 4 minutes to get to the start.

[YOUTUBE="Corbin vs. Meade County"]OF8cuzZOU9w&list=UUWx0rk8oE5vBZiwKoOpdnvA[/YOUTUBE]
Appreciate it bud. Looks like I'll be staying up late. Did you see that first quarter catch in the semi final game? That was collegesque!
Congrats to Hounds!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Here you go....fast forward to about 4 minutes to get to the start.

[YOUTUBE="Corbin vs. Meade County"]OF8cuzZOU9w&list=UUWx0rk8oE5vBZiwKoOpdnvA[/YOUTUBE]

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
The semi-final game against bowling green is definitely worth checking out as well.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:The semi-final game against bowling green is definitely worth checking out as well.

[YOUTUBE="Corbin vs. Bowling Green"]Nqqyn5rudlY[/YOUTUBE]
Check out the catch at the 10:28 mark in the Corbin vs. Bowling Green game
I posted that catch on Facebook. That young man was deserving of the exposure and praise for that play. I wish more fans of football, in general, would go watch these games. Many of us coaches go, I know, but there is some high level football played right under people's noses if they would just pay attention.
Brent Jackson coaching that is what you expect.
I watched the game totally in awh you should see it.