Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Upstate S. Carolina @ Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another EXB. but these games help UK and I look for them to blow this team out like they did to Linsey Wilson. Game is on Monday(Tomarrow) starts at 7 or 7:30pm.

UpstateSC-50
Kentucky--88
UK-92
SCupstate-49
The Wildcats win easy we have some great freshman this year. I think that we will have a great season.

:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
UK rolls worse than it did on Lindsey Wilson.

UK - 102
SCUS - 55
I actually enjoy these exibition games, I enjoy seeing a Lower Division team competing against a D-I power, It's pretty neat to see the parody in College Basketball now days. With that being said I'll take UK by 23 in this one 93-70.
Just doing a little reserch before tomorrow nights game against USC-Upstate and here a few interesting facts about the school and team..Just for fun.

Heres a few notes:
*Located in Spartanburg,SC
*They Have a 7'2" 245lbs center from Germany, Nick Schneiders(shold be a fun matchup for WOO andCarter)...http://www.uscupstate.edu/athletics/bio.asp?id=1181
*Peach Belt Conference(GA Southwestern,GA-C&S,Columbus State,Clayton State,Augusta State,Armstrong Atlantic,USC Aiken,North Georgia,UNC Pembroke,Lander,and Francis Marion)
*Open Up their season against Bellermine in Louisville.
*20-10 record last season.
*Head Coach Eddie Payne(333-276)
*Will join D-I in 07-08, Atlantic Sun Conference .

This should be another easy win for the wildcats
The 7'2 guy has never played a game of organized basketball.EVER!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The 7'2 guy has never played a game of organized basketball.EVER!
I know thats crazy.