Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 24 Georgia 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wtg Cats!!!:Clap:
Dang nice win for the CATS!!!!!!!!!!!
Way To Go UK! :letsparty

I pay the defense on the back for playing very opportunistic today. Does this help Rich Brooks any? You'd be dumb to say it doesn't!
Upset Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooo!!!
Heck yes, Tearing the goal post down!!

1 more win, maybe UK can get 7 wins, Vandy will be tough though..this game should be a big confidence booster though.
great win for uk .. a 4th quarter comeback for UK??? am i dreaming
C-A-T-S......CATS ! CATS ! CATS !

:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
BelfryPride Wrote:C-A-T-S......CATS ! CATS ! CATS !

:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
I love it.
[size=2]Hope we can keep it up and get a bowl game[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2] GO WILDCATS[/size]
Way to go Wildcat's !!! Did you hear them talking about David Jones' catch and the fact that his down field blocking helped spring the backs for more yard's? This is great!
GO KENTUCKY!!!

:letsparty
UK could go bowling...
Wow!....Congrats UK on a huge huge win today!...awesome Im so glad they won!...they played very well today and showed alot of heart and determination to get the victory!!
This was an awesome experince to me. The fans where amazing for UK! We where up and loud the whole game and then when we won me and my friends stormed the field and watched the goal post get carried across the field. Then after that I met Jacob Tamme, David Jones, Keenan Burton, Rafeal Little, Micah Johnson, and Wesley Woodyard. It was an amazing game. Defense don't really good today on creating 2 or 3 turnovers. Overall was my best experience at a College or Pro game in my life.
Kentucky is playing to there potential now...
Great win, and great game to be at. I'm glad it finally happened my senior year after watching 3 bad years here.

Seeing that goal post get torn down was amazing. I'm glad you got to go to this one blackcat_student.
Some pictures.
Video(poor quality) of goalpost coming down.
Way to go UK!
alfus21 Wrote:Some pictures.

Those are some awesome pictures Alfus! Would have done anything to have been there!
Great win for the cats
this was the best game i have ever been to in my life...I was on the goal post when it came down OMG it was unreal the biggest rush i have ever felt in my life running out on to the field hanging off the goal post bringing it down was amazing...Indeed an experience to remember and possibly a once in a life time thing...Oh and this WILL secure Brook's job...Great pics Alfus i love them one is going to b my background haha
alfus21 Wrote:Some pictures.
I'm probably in your first picture somewhere. I was in that same area.

But it sucked that it took so long to get the posts down. Probably because that wouldn't let the students on the field. What's up with that?

And I like seeing th old man in picture #2 carrying the post Smile
alfus21 Wrote:I'm glad you got to go to this one blackcat_student.

Thanks alfus, I'm really glad I got to go to it too.
There is a chance they may get the Outback Bowl.
Wow!!! I must be dreaming! This is a great W for UK! I hear that game got them into a bowl game?
here's a good video link......

Im glad UK pulled off the win. It was a big win for them. I'd like to see them do the same against TN