Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Regional championships predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am only posting predictions for division 1 as it's the only Divison I have seen games from.

Please post your picks:

Division 1

Region 1
Bowling Green vs Franklin-Simpson My pick: Bowling Green

Region 2
Olmstead North vs Meade Co. My pick: Meade Co.

Region 3
Westport vs JCTMS. My pick: Westport

Region 4
Knox vs Corbin My pick: Can't decide
I'll pick D2
Region 1
Bluegrass vs Paducah: Bluegrass

Region 2
Glasgow vs Wayne County: Wayne County

Region 3
Barret vs Clark: Barret

Region 4
Belfry vs bath county: belfry
bgmscolts08 Wrote:I'll pick D2
Region 1
Bluegrass vs Paducah: Bluegrass

Region 2
Glasgow vs Wayne County: Wayne County

Region 3
Barret vs Clark: Barret

Region 4
Belfry vs bath county: belfry

Looks pretty good to me, so see you in 2 weeks then? Good luck to you guys.
I don't know much about Barret but Wayne bluegrass and belfry is a pretty good looking final 4
I hate picking in my division.

I will go with d3

Meece
CAL

Letcher
O. Cath
Meece/ Williamsburg could go either way.
I think Corbin is the favorite. They were 7th grade champs last year and undefeated as 8th graders with really no close games the whole season. Corbin has to be considered the favorite against anybody left in the playoffs.
I think it will be Corbin and Bowling Green in the finals, again. This isn't last years Bowling Green team. I gotta take the Purples.
adopted purple Wrote:I think it will be Corbin and Bowling Green in the finals, again. This isn't last years Bowling Green team. I gotta take the Purples.

Only one of those 2 can be in the finals. Region's 1 & 4 meet in the semi finals.
Man I was hoping not to have to play belfry until the finals if we beat Paducah we have to play them the first day in Lexington pending they win their region ( fingers crossed they dont) sorry belfry fans ��
I'm going with the underdog in div 3. Paintsville over Letcher. Best 17 players in div 3. Go Tigers!
Anyone know times and places.
insideinfo Wrote:Anyone know times and places.

On the brackets.
I have seen Knox and Corbin both play this year Corbin is the better team and shouldn't worry to much about Knox. The bunch from Knox made a good run but all good things must come to an end. Corbin better use this game as a good hard practice game before they face Bluegrass.
Hogs Wrote:I have seen Knox and Corbin both play this year Corbin is the better team and shouldn't worry to much about Knox. The bunch from Knox made a good run but all good things must come to an end. Corbin better use this game as a good hard practice game before they face Bluegrass.

At this point you can't afford to overlook any opponent. Johnson Central was the better team, but they put the ball on the ground and Knox capitalized on it. It doesn't matter who is better, the only thing that matters is who plays best on Saturday. Should be a good physical game. And the winner will face Bowling Green/Franklin-Simpson. Bluegrass is Division 2.
Hogs Wrote:I have seen Knox and Corbin both play this year Corbin is the better team and shouldn't worry to much about Knox. The bunch from Knox made a good run but all good things must come to an end. Corbin better use this game as a good hard practice game before they face Bluegrass.

Corbin won't be playing Bluegrass.
I know it's bowling green not sure what I was thinking but still don't see this being much of a game Redhounds tree the panthers and win by as much as they want
insideinfo Wrote:Anyone know times and places.

Knox and Corbin game is at 4:00 pm Saturday at Corbin!
panther nation Wrote:Knox and Corbin game is at 4:00 pm Saturday at Corbin!

no it's at letcher but it is at 4pm