Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 44, West Virginia 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 'Ville pulls it out. I was wrong, I had WV by 2, but I was glad to see the Cards come out on top. :Clap:
One step closer to the national championship.
Congrats Louisville, Recorded it so I'm getting ready to go watch this game. I'd love to see the new BCS rankings come Sunday or Monday.
BCS will b interesting now
Great game to watch, how about that atmosphere? All the Louisville fans wearing black, those arieal shots were amazing. The Cards benefitted from Slaton's 2 fumbles and it was lights out for WVU.
IRISH4 Wrote:Great game to watch, how about that atmosphere? All the Louisville fans wearing black, those arieal shots were amazing. The Cards benefitted from Slaton's 2 fumbles and it was lights out for WVU.
those two D- TD'S is what put the nail in WVU coffen....the Villebillies came to play and wanted it more....Lville will be #3 come next week....they still have rough and tough road to champioship
Speakin og lights out. The lights went out in the thrid. And the theme was black out with the cards wearing black and a lot of the fans.
Great game! Way to go Cards!
this game was a hard fought one.....lousiville beat a very good wv team...who do these 2 teams have next
I noticed that when Slaton went out that it basically turned the game over to Louisville. Brian Brohm had a great game and so did Urritia. This team would get my vote to play in the National Championship(IF they beat Rutgers).
swhsfootballfan Wrote:this game was a hard fought one.....lousiville beat a very good wv team...who do these 2 teams have next

The Ville plays undefeated Rutgers next week
Congrats L'ville on a very huge win here. Title hopes are alive and they have a tough test next week v.s. Rutgers
UL would be a 500. team in the SEC!
i think Lville is at best a 9-3 SEC team...as is anybody from the Big East..I dont care if everybody in the conference is undefeated, a 1-loss SEC team is better than anything that comes out of that conference, and it always will be. If they jump past Florida, it will be a crying shame. If Florida runs the table the rest of the way, they will deserve to play in the National Championship game...this is why we need at LEAST an 8 team playoff at the end of the year...let the other 48 teams play their bowl games, but call it the BCS tournament, and let the SEC prove year in year out WHY it is the toughest football conference in America..because Id just about guarantee you that 8 out of every 10 years, that trophy would be sitting on an SEC mantle. Nice season L'ville, but you dont deserve to play for the national championship.