Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 94 - Lindsey Wilson 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Freshmen and young guys played most of 2nd half. Looked really good overall. Can't complain about too much and I'm sure Tubby won't. He looked content with how the starters played early and how the freshmen played late.
UK did what it needed to do...come out and win BIG, congrats UK.
i thought they looked pretty good for the first exh-game and the freshman looked good also the one stevenson had 3 blocks in 5 minutes in the first half.. i'm not sure about the second half i slept threw about half of it ... i had a long day
I didn't get to watch because I'm watching the louisville vs. west virginia football game but one of my friends said it looked like an and1 mixtape.
I can't complain at all with this win, Hell Lindsey Wilson has a good solid team and are probabily one of the favorites to take the NAIA championship and Kentucky just came out and destroyed them. I really like our freshman this year, there a mature group and will get some minutes this season, even the kid from Modesto played well.Good luck to both teams the rest of the way...UK and LWC!
THAT'S how a good team is supposed to win an exhibition game.

For anyone interested, here are some pictures I took at the game:

http://wildcatcorner.com/wcc/mediagaller...d=3&sort=0
UK has some talented freshman this year, im expecting some big things from the Cats this year
Meeks, Jasper, and Stevenson all really impressed me tonight. Good way to start off a new Kentucky basketball season.
I was really impressed with Randoph Morris's Speed. He came out and had a couple of steals and took it back the other way with an easy basket. Jodie Meeks had a really good game and so did Micheal Porter. Jasper also done really well in his first game. Bobby Perry looks like he picked up from where he left off last season and Perry Stevenson is gonna be great at UK. I think he will turn out like another Erik Daniels. Overall good performance they played very unselfish. Really looking forward to this season.
how does everyone think uk will do this year will they go far
swhsfootballfan Wrote:how does everyone think uk will do this year will they go far

I really think that they can be a final four team.
Way to go Cats!!!!
swhsfootballfan Wrote:how does everyone think uk will do this year will they go far

I think the Sweet 16....no further than the Elite 8. You should make this question a thread on it's own, I'm sure it will get some good feedback.
Congrats UK they played one heck of a game. This years recruiting class looked great with Stevenson,Meeks,Jasper and even the Porter kid, who was all-state in football from the state of California. Expect big things this year from UK. Its that time of year now guys and gals! LETS GO CATS!