Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 94 - Georgetown(KY) 92 - Exhibition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sloppy game by Louisville. There were a ton of free-throws in this game from both teams, and Georgetown missed some crucial ones down the stretch.

I think Louisville is in for a long season.
I knew Georgetown would keep up with them but I didnt think it would be this close. I think Gtown needs to goto Divison II in College Basketball, maybe all sports cause there ranked in the NAIA in every sport just about.
WOW, L'ville must have not played their main players. Just Saturday G'Town was gettin beat the whole game by Asbury College, until like the final 8 minutes. There has to be more to the story for L'ville to only win by 2
TY fo rthe post alfus been trying to find the result all night, had a night class didn't get to listen.
Heard from a buddy of mine that Georgetown has 8 Div. 1 or 1AA basketball players on their team this season. Long season for Louisville but Georgetown might be ready to make a run at a National Championship.
Slamdown Wrote:WOW, L'ville must have not played their main players. Just Saturday G'Town was gettin beat the whole game by Asbury College, until like the final 8 minutes. There has to be more to the story for L'ville to only win by 2

Louisville played this as a normal game. All the starters played the full game except Jenkins I think who was out with an injury. They just looked bad. Georgetown was undersized in all positions and still played more physical than UL
hmm....something doesn't add up here.
looks like my Patriots here at Cumberland are in trouble
Hats off to Georgetown, they should have won this game.Louisville never would have won if they would have played at Georgetown last night.I love it cause of the biggest traitor in Kentucky sports history,,rick pitino
Pitino is not a traitor KY did not even try to keep him they basicly let him go freely...hell they could have got him back but the AD and President are idiots.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Pitino is not a traitor KY did not even try to keep him they basicly let him go freely...hell they could have got him back but the AD and President are idiots.

I don't know what you're talking about. It would have broke UK to keep him for what he accepted to coach in the NBA. But that's for another thread, so let's leave it out of this one.
is Georgetown really that good or was it a bad game for the cards
alfus21 Wrote:I think Louisville is in for a long season.

Hope you are right....

IMO, Louisville thought they were going into the Big East and dominate.....I think WVU and UCONN will have some things to say about that.